Thursday, May 15, 2008

Back frm schl`
Nothing really to do today . sia ah .
I want to go out D:
I want to buy clothes D:
I want to go shopping D:
I want to go meet my gans D:
Sobs . Sians can .
Now still so early . Also bo lang online .
Heard that aolin came bk from china/japan alrdy .
Honeystead first to jump . cos she miss her darling like fcuk .
Hahas . I want to go outoutout .
I am going for a haircut soon .
I hope this time i wont have a big , fat shock aft th cut .
If not i'll scream . Hohos .
Very boring luur .

Now i'm losing everything .
Because of your presence , i have t' be th extra one .
Still , people are making me think tht i'm of you .
Its just nonsense .
Because of tht certain someone , i've lost my 4yrs friendship .
& i know i'm not a good gf .
Sorry if i've hurt you in any way .
But I still miss NCYX .
Its a fact that cannot be changed .
& thr's nothing you can do .
If you cant accept it , then i'm really sorry .
No matter how much time youre willing to give me ,
its of no use . My heart cannot be changed .
I'm really sorry , to you .
& to all of those i've hurt .
I know my attitude sucks . Sorry .
I miss th way you say youlovedme.
I miss th way you cheered me up whenevr i'm sad.
I miss th way you said that you'll always be here for me.
I miss th way you told me that my parents are naughty.
I miss your love.
I miss your hugs.
I miss th way i gave you prankcalls.
I miss th way you laughed when i wanted you to.
I miss th way you look into my eyes.
Although i know its just a wishful part of my thoughts,
I really do wish its true.
Even though you have a girlf now,
& th right thing to do now is to forget you,
But i really cannot do it .
Everytime i goes to deep thoughts you will come to my mind.
Everytime i dream , i'll dream of you.
Now its becoming a nightmare to me.
I hope i'll forget you.
I really do , & i'll promise i will .
NO matter how fcuking hard it is D:

obviously , i wasnt in a good mood today yah .
yah , its true .
I am usually very so called restless in schl .
Now its like i've totally shut down .
I've no idea why .
really i dont .