Thursday, June 19, 2008

Back from salon .
Went to so called dyed my hair . Lol . Cos i hate th colour black can =.= .
Sian bodohs . Nothing to do le lahs .
Lmaos . Entertainer needed here tyvm ! (:
Then came back my mother had a conversation with her friends online .
They were so CUTE ._.
One of my mum's friend , derek . He is asking for advice as his daughter (16yrsold) is currently dating with a 18 yr old . Most of th other people were like .... no comments can . Like 16 so young liddat from their expression . Then my mother told him about me&nico -.- Z ? She said what: my daughter (13 yrsold) also tried goingout with a 15yrold . I invited him to my house . Her dad had th same reaction as you . Then when i continue reading horhh . Lol . Just can lmao lahs . My mother also say : Their too young to start . I was like omfg ? Haha . Nvm bout them . Just cannot stand my mother sometimes . Lol ! I guess cos she only seen nico before . So everytime come deesiao me . Rahs ! Ytd also same . Told you i dreamt bout nico yeah ? Then my mum saw th post , She was like : Shannnnnnnn . Why you dream of nico . Then i said : Dream can control one meh . She continue : What you think in th aftnn is what you dream at night . I was speechless for awhile , then ding hui : But i sumpah i didnt think of him can ! (?) She said : Your subcontious(?) thinking of him lahs . Dont deny lahs . Then i keep defending (: Until she boh wei gong . LOL . Nvm ! Haha ! Their just ohsocute (: Shall end my post now . Bye .
Should i just tell th truth ?
Or should i just wait till th time ripen ?
Its just torturing .