Saturday, June 07, 2008

HEY ! Finally back to posting .
Like wth , i miss my blog so much =x
I'll reply tags asap ! Nothing really happened this few days luh .
Hoho . Alright , now i'll do a survey tht feliciabelovedJIEx3 asked me to do !

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog & replace any question tht they dislike with a new question fomulated by themselves .
B)Tag 5-8 people to do this quiz . those who are tagged cannot refuse . these people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag th person whom they were tagged by .. continue this game by sending it to people .

1. If you girlf/boyf betrays you , what will your reaction be ?
Super sad duh !
2.If you can have a dream to come true , what would it be ?
Have fun & enjoy my lifeee :D
3.th choice between family&friends , who will you choose ?
mamahai -.- family bodoh .
4.who kind of home do you think is suitable for living ?
Totally no quarreling , can talk to them like talk to my friends .
5.Whats your ideal boyf/girlf like ?
Loves me , Dont play feelings with me , Just LOVE me ALRIGHT !
6.Which is more blessed , being loved by someone or loving someone ?
Being loved by someone .
7.how long do you intend to wait for someone you really love ?
Depends .
8.If th person you secretly like is attached , what would you do ?
I'll just secretly sit thr & watch him , tht would alrdy be contented for me :D
9.Is thr anything tht made me unhappy these few days ?
Maybe too much quarrels with family bah .
10.Is being tagged fun ?
Whats fun ?
11.How do you see yourself in 10yrs time ?
I whr got think so far ?
12.who are currently th most important people to you ?
family,friends,sisters&brothers .
13.What kind of person do you think who tagged you is ?
Idontknow .
14.Would you rather be married but poor or single but rich ?
Married but poor .
15.Whats th first thing you do in th morning ?
TV ! LMFAOS !
16.Would you sacrifice your family time to be with friends ?
depends .
17.What is th thing tht you cant leave it aside ?
Computer&preciousthoughts .
18.what type of friends do you like ?
Dontknow . TRUEfriends .
19.What type of friends do you dislike ?
betrayers&backstabbers .

I've tagged ,
Sammie .
Hweeteng .
Sophia .
Peiyee .
Venice .
Crystal .