Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ive got nothing t post . Rah . Sunday is a lowlowlow day .
Cos th next day will be a schl day .
& now's alr 9pm . Sigh . in another 1 hour time i have t off th computer alr .
& i dont even have th mood t post . Assholes ? Stop talking bout nico will die ?
Now i officially xuan bu ! 我不喜欢nicochiayixian了!
I mean it humans . Alr out of my mind . So from this very moment !
Ask me who he is ? IDONTKNOW !
Rahhs . Asses . All asses . Sians .
Nvm . I'll forget forget & I WILL FORGET !
Zz . Ohya . My birthday's in another 24days time .
Anyone got presents for me ? i guess no lorhs . Haha .
All boxim de . My blog i ask for tag niah , all view&run .
Zz . Still on msn ask me things bout my blog . Stupid luh you all .
Shall end my post now . Bye . Wish me goodluck . For tmr . Not getting caught in schl please .
I dontwant t play any more games w/ th dm . Tiring & i've got enough .
Another i get caught , i think ... Sigh . Dontwant t say .
Bye .