Monday, June 02, 2008

Laogong & cass came my house today .
They ransacked my whole room -.-
Now whole place like donno what .
Haha . Nvm lurhs . Lester said he is giving me x2 exp for audi . (?)
Sure booh ? I want eh ? Btr give horh .
If not , i eat you up (:
Then they playplayplay & talktalktalk & laughlaughlaugh .
Then i audi , while laogong&cass&spen loooking at me .
Like im some kind of pro liddat ? Siao .
BHB . me noob de lah (:
I cannot do 185&190 cfm TT
Sob . Everytime i reaching fm/cfm i'll miss .
wtf ? So qiao de mehs ?
My hands got superpower !?
lmfaos . Okay . nvm . Haha .
Maybe mapling ltr . I like donno how many 123456789yrs no play le .
So sad . Haha . Ltr play lahs . I am sure tht i've forgotten how to play .
Haha . Nvm . Start from scratch agn norh . Its alright de .
Hoho . And lastly , PICTURES OF TH DAY !
ENJOY !

Bebe&hero♥




Pictures taken today