Monday, June 23, 2008

Ohmyheaven .
Im dying le lah . So bored . Schl also bored ? Wtf . First day of schl check here check thr .
& so many new chers came in t yuying . I tell you uh , chers , i think we , students will drive you t your grave :D LOL . ( im so bad? )
& since it was th first day of schl , geog was changed t hist . & dnt was changed t homec . Lmao ?
Th chers hor , sigh . I miss th last half of th year .
I think th next half of th year i wont enjoy schl . Also donno why .
Maybe ignore wht i write t'day . Having stomach cramp . Urghhhzxz . Damn luh .
So not really in th mood . My maple :( Cannot go in . Hell luh . I hope tmr's ACTUAL attire check i wont get caught . Zz . Boliao chers . I so guai still aim me . Wann aim go aim upper sec uh . Their th troublesome ones . LOL ! ( hellzxz , IM bad xD )
Im going bonkers sooooon . My mind , running super wild . I need motivation t study luhs . Its been so boring in class nowadays . Zz . Cos i guess this week not teaching yet . Eh , good ley . Then its like got extra one week holiday . Haha . Unlike my brother , schl ACTUAL start for him alr . So sad . Lol , i saw annabelle hubby th blog, so big th word thr , MOTIVATION . Then reminded me tht i needed motivation too . LOL . Alright .
Hope you wont say tht i copy you hor . Haha .

CHARMAINE ! You fool . You also another one . You & your game . Audiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii . Haha .
I also like t play luh . You make me soooooooo jealous . Urghhhzxz. My audi lag until i cannot even lv . Now you lv 17 !? I kill you ! I kidding niahs :D
ANDREW ! Crazy boy . Eh ? Why uh ? Why say you crazy uh ? LOL . Orh . I rmb you said me crazy th other time :D heeeees (: I say myself crazy can horrr . You say me crazy ... CANNOTxDD . Must ask permission . HAHA . Wth ? Im indeed mad =x HAHA . CRAZY BOOY :D Kidding lahs xPP
CRYSTAL ! OYE . Conf if got time luh ! I damn bored ley ! Talk t me in msn also so gangkor .?!
Slap you uh . LOL . KIDDDINNGGGGGG XDDD
ANGELA ! Ahhai . Tell you help my maple , you bo help . eh , boxim uh ! LOL . Bishop alr still want to play , box you to taiwan tmr luh ! LOL . JKIDDDINGGGGGGGGG [[[[[x
ANNABELLE ! MAMAHAI ! LOLLL ! ( fyi : im nuts :D ) So early offline . I bo lang to talk t alr luhs ! Pangseh me . LMFAOS ! KIDDDINGGGGGGGGGGG ! 8DDDD
NICHOLAS ! Booshit luh you , cowdung :D Haha ! You maple freak right ? How come everytime talk t you , you buaysong uh ? LOL . Whr not happy ? HAHAA ! Comecomecome & catch me xDDDD LOL ! KIDDDDDDDDDIINGGGGG ( how long will this be siah ? )
NICO ... Diao ? You're still in my mind -.- ! Urghhhzxz .

OMFG . I THINK I SHALL STOP ? Haahaa .
Since like i've 'offended' alot of people . LOLLLL !
Nvm . Im too nuts . I think if THOSE people see this horrr .
Charmaine , will say i bigger fooool . ( BLEAH ~ )
Andrew , will say i crazy girl . ( copypig ! xPPP)
Crystal , will say -.- ! ( =.= ? )
Angela , will say , HERH ! Aiya , bian le la bian le la , people change le la , shaq le la, boxim le la ! Nvm lah ! LOL . ( you also bian le luh ! xP )
Annabelle , will say lol ? ( wth ? )
Nicholas , will say , zzz . I not happy , you whr not happy ? -.- ( i everywhr very happy can !-.- )
Nico , he wont come t my blog , so guess what he will say ? Obviously nth .

Issit ? Haha . Answer me back luhs . Haha :D
Those people were th first who came t my mind . Zz ? So just right nor :D
Shall end my post now :D
Hoho . Bye .