Friday, June 13, 2008

Rahhs . Now when i have th time to blog , i cannot think of any idea of doing a skin .
Wth , so bad ones . Roars . Nvmnvm . I.dont.give.a.damn .
Sigh . Im so bored . I want back my phone TT
Its been long since i had a good chat with someone D:
Roars . I hate this lahs . This is th lousiest holiday i've had in my entire life god .
Sigh . I want to die alrdy sial . Roarroarroars . Lols .
have been complaining to my mummy .
Lols , she like take it as if im bla-ing for fun .
Haha. Nvm lahs . At least its out of my heart :D
Roarrrrrs . Omfgggg . Too bored lahs . Zzz .
Super fedup with my little brother can .
Sians . He used his computer time alr overtime le can .
I never complain . I havent even use for 1h can !
He down thr kpkb . Wtf .
I tell you he nothing btr to do cans .
Aiya . Sian booodoooohhh .
Nvm , off th maple le . For fun can .
Hahas .
I wanna be a Goodgirl .
I would have a btr life ,
if i act like a dog D:
WTF ?
mamahai . Im too bored .
Ignore those words !
hohos ! Byes!