Friday, July 18, 2008

Hmmm . Seems like my birthday's coming nearer & nearer .
Tell you something , im having a feeling i WONT have a great 13th birthday .
& th feeling's getting more&more deep when th day comes nearer& nearer .
How come liddat des ? Arent i suppose t be having beautiful thoughts ?
Or is my mind running too wild ?
Nvm .

---

Currently watching channel 8 . Woow ?
Th show is Ohsonice ? Hahaaas .
Ohya . I dontknow whats wrong with my father .
Th moment he stepped into th house .
Only asked me one question , How are you ar ? how are you ar ?
I was like , finefinefine .
Zzz . Then just now watching tv , ask me again .
& again , same thing , asked me bout my schl .
Allah siol . Got any other thing t say anot .
You not tired asking me th same things , i tired of replying th same things siol .
Paiseh luhs . really , only stating th facts .
Forget it . Also , now i know what th hell does wednesday thursday friday means .
Brendon is such an ass . Keep telling me wednesday thursday friday .
& now then i know . It stands for WTF . LOL !
Really very , SMART . LOL .
Nvm him . Such an ass. Im a noob, youre an ass :D
Wahahaaas . Goodluck in growing tall . LMAO.
& Your story is nice alright :D
Continue writing . I'll be your reader (:
Hoho . Shall end my post here. BYE :D