Sunday, July 20, 2008

I got a shock this morning again .
Though i didnt receive as many messages as tht cute ass , brendon .
This one left me a even greater shock .
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhs . It was from . Th first person featured in my list .
Wrote me a letter in th msg . God . I thought quite long cos i didnt know what t reply .
&&& . I replied something . I wasnt suppose t say . Hai . Nvm . Whats alr done , cannot be changed .
When everything was back t normal , okay le lahs .
I didnt go for tuition today .
Father was i think angry . I really dont have any other reasons .
I just dont want t go . Urgghhzxz .
Nvm . I just woke up from my sleeep . Tired alright .
Tmr's schl again . Sigh . Nvm .
Three more days . Three more daaaaays .
Three more days t my birthday =x
Allah . Soo bored . Aft 12am on 230708 , i'll be officially 13 .
No more child tickets alr luhs . Heeees xD
Seriously , i miss th cute ass Brendon .
Hmmmm . Ytd , thanks for cheering me up even though i wasnt ALL cheered up .
Hmmm ? I didnt get t hear you in my dreams last night ehs .
So when will you tell me what are your lots lots lots t say uhs ?
Hahaaas . Coming back tonight .
Be sure t sms me hor ;D Shall end my post here . Bye .