Saturday, July 19, 2008

I think im dying =x
Ive been sleeping for like hours .
Everyday . & usually if i sleep in th aftnn , i wont be able t sleep at night .
But somehow , ive been sleeping in th aftnn for like 2hours . & i still managed t sleep at night .
Whats wrong . & ohdear .
4pm is coming . in 1hour times . Ive yet t prepare anything .
Not even a single thing . Something's really wrong in my head .
Someone help ? Uhs . Nvm . I feel so bored ):
I wanna go out instead of home .
But ive got no whr t go . Why liddat des .
When i can go out , i donno whr t go .
When i cannot go out , i insist on going out .
Hai . Nvm . My mood aft i woke up was seriously bad . Dontknow why .
Maybe just now because th stupid sweetheart of mine made me wake up in th middle of my sleep . So irritating . Now they just called . Zz .
Then my parents . Think they entertainers . Not funny lahs .
Paiseh hor , mummy if you read hor . Dont come scold me hor -.-. !