Friday, July 11, 2008

Sorry for not posting ytd .
Shall post ytd&today .
Actually i forgotten wht happened ytd -.-
Okay nvm .
I only remembered .
I asked my mother bout nico's party which is held today .
Walao . I really wanna go can . Hai .
Shall talk bout today .
Did maths work or whtever crap luhs .
Hate my friends . Keep saying i cute D:
Whr got ? I like shit can . Im childish i know .
Lol . Then today my mum gave me a reply tell me dont go .
Rahhhs ): My jie also not going . Aiyo .
Stupid honey going . Nvm .
Then when i came home , smses bout th party came in.
Awhile ltr received honeystead sms .
She say she think she saw nico .
She asked whr nico stay & so & so .
Then i told her . Went t ask nico , allah siol .
Really him . Haha . So qiao . Haha .
Its alright . Honeystead say he handsome . Haha :D
Feihua luh dey ! LMAO .
Then she say she support me blablabla .
Wth . Midst of forgetting hor ! :D
Then also smsing jie . She say if i not going then she also not going alr .
Nvm . One day we three go out with him , suan pei zui , or something liddat , my jie say de .
Then was rather moody tht time . Cos my mind running wild alr .
Because of something , then honeystead cheered me up .
Thanks honeystead , iloveyousomuchsomuch .
Unlike some people , sms also no reply . Donno die whr alr >;[
Boxim jiu shi boxim .

Now my party . Zhen me ban ?
Should i have it anot . Nico party over le .
Now its mine . Next sat ley . Walao . So fast . I can never get enough headaches .
I find inviting my friends over is such a torture . LMAo .
Cos i really donno wht are they going t do in my house .
gimme present , you see me , i see you .
LOL . Macham ahhai .

Alsoalso , im going t let go all hatred inside me , sumpah .
So everything thts written super badly here before , all going t be trash .
So , everythings going t restart . Right from th strt .
Promise .

JoyNeo L.P .
Thanks alotalotalot , for comforting me everytime im upset .
You can straight away tell .
I feel very easy t share my problems with you .
But sometimes when i tell someone else , they just blankly stare at me .
Sometimes when im crying , they still , give me a blank look .
Unlike you , Honeystead . Iloveyou till th end alright .

You said : For me you are a very good person alright . Its you who didnt go out t see th world thts why you keep getting stuck in those tortures . Once again , youre back t square one . why you want t torture yourself leas ? Sometimes it really hurts me t see you like tht dontknow wht t do . Maybe everytime i was like a keesiao girl but alot of things i dontwant t spell it out , cause i scared you all dont understand wht im saying , how i felt . & you also dont have th right t say tht you are not good for 114418523 . If 114418523 ask you for tht , give yourself a chance & strt afresh . Dont go back t those horrible days you had my dear . Im sure he will regret one day !! he like tht treat you i want him t pay back double .

I shall reply it here .

I agree , i havent see th world yet . But i dont wish t torture myself too . Sometimes its just wht it turn out t be . Im a person who hates t plan , so wht do you expect ? Im th same as you . I keep keeping it in my heart cos im afraid none of you will be able t understand wht im talking bout , take your airen for example . She totally has no idea wht im talking bout . She is such a young girl . Totally dont understand me at all , though i go out with her more often than go out with you . Seems like we're in th same boat . Girl , dontworry . I promise i wont torture myself again . Promise . Dont let him pay back double . Just forget bout everything . & im sure i can do it . Im alr half way through . I have t carry on . As for 114418523 , i dont think anything will happen alright .

Last but not least .
Honeystead , iloveyou !