Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Everything as per normal .
Played volleyball again . Super fun .
My skills are getting better okays ! xD
Honey pon-ed pe again . Raahs .
Badboy (: Hahas .
It was literature next .
Was kicked out of class with angela & a group of boys -.- .
She ass please . Donno whats her problem .
Nevermind , kick out then out lor .
Outside so much more shuang can .
LOL . Then outside smsing honey & chatting with ridley&ben&angela .
Recess time alr . Drank soyabean & ate nuggets only .
Then Cme , watched movie ; DateMovie .
Super funny please . I kept laughing like siao .
SUPERDUPER FUNNY .
Th show's NC 16 i think . I THINK ONLY .
LOLOL ! Teacher let us watch . HAHAHA .
Maths was next . Eyer . Boring like hell .
Before starting maths lesson teacher read out our average scores & blabla lahs .
Stupid siahs . I have a feeling i'll drop t NA lehs ):
If i still dont study for EOY , i think im dead can .
Im super worried now ..
English was aft maths . BORING . Keep scolding & nagging .
Whatever lahs . Stupid cher .
Still scold me for my hp strap . Shenjingbing .
Raining so heavily .
I slept in her class . Dont give her a heck damn ._.
Aft schl alr . Went home straight .
Rahs . Scared my exams lehhhs ...
Howhowhow . Now im also worried bout another thing .
Something i dontknow it would happen or not ):
Sigh . WHAT AM I THINKING LAHS ?!
Going crazy soon lahs .

Honeyhoney , dont pangseh !