Friday, August 15, 2008

Heyooooo :DDDD
I slept 3hours in th aftnoonnnnnn xDD
So tireeeeddd . Ytd slept closed t 1 -.- .
Heeeees . HONEY ALSO ! -.- . Tell him sleep he dontwant -.- ! LOL .
Nevermind . Hahas :D

Schl was toot-ey laahs .
Im so tired in schl . & i have no idea why .
Everytime misslatha OPEN her mouth , i'll feel sleepy .
Walao !? I donno why why why siol ! But i like maths ehs . Stupid brain of mine .
Trying t shut down on my fave subject .
Then th stupid-est subject , i so awake . Wtf is this laahs .
I did maths paper . Again ._.
Keep on paper de leas . So heng i got bring calculator .
If not i donno how i can finish it .
You know you know . Teacher tell us do , paper 1 & paper 2 at home do .
Then so kuku ._. I alr finish paper 1 leas ! Like in 20min .
Th paper wasnt that difficult .
Everybody said it was -.- . I was like , HUH ?
Then i got 2 questions donno mahs .
Then i ask my partner . HE SAY HE HAVENT REACH THT QUESTION .
I was like , O.o ?!?! He still at single digit question . I said sua ._.
So slow , by th time he reached my question i think i at paper two half paper alr .
So i didnt do those i donno . Aiya , nvm de laahs .
Let cher go through laahs .

Been chionging maple , as ive said :D
Now i wanna chiong t 4th job .
Walao . 38 more levels . OMGOMGOMG . -.- .
I can diediedie . Raaaahs . RAAAAHHS .
Alright . Shall end my post alr .
CHIONG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS !
HONEY ! Your maple faster okay laaaaaahs ._. !