Friday, August 22, 2008

KUKU MALUUUUUUUU .
I've got nothing t do .
Pardon me . Hohos .
Im bored im bored im bored .
Tohqianyu , stop creating trouble lahs .
LOL . They wanna findtaiji with you just ignore okay ?
If they wanna findtaiji with your friend then its not your business alr yeah ?
Yahlah , must help . But liddat how t help .
I think i suggest you better go tell your friend tell th people who want t findtaiji t settle it nicely .
Better liddat whats . Okayokay ? I dontthink its a really big problem laahs .
Its just staring yeah ? Nothing de . Dont scared (:
As your parents that side lehs , talk t them nicely .
Leon malaysian leahs , no wonder your bill burst lahs .
They somemore so many numbers . Of cos your parent suspect lahs .
This is parents mahs . Mine also liddat .
I think every parents also liddat lor .

Okays . donedonedone .
Cannot stand her flooding me in msn .
So decided t post EVEERYTHING i wanna say t her here .
Hahaas . Halfway talking t qianyu , honey called o.o .
Okay . LOL ? Haas . Then aft awhile superglue online o.o !
LOL . He gave me blessings :D Yays ~
Hahas . Thanks superglue iloveyou ! HAHA ! xDDD
Your reward , i help you sms your baby le . Your reward . HAHAHA .
I wasted 3 smses :D HEES . xDDD
Okay laahs , im not at stingy des :D

Okays . Done posting . BYEEEE :DDDDDDD