Sunday, August 03, 2008

Stop bitching pls . I clean your toilet , OVER MY DEAD BODY .
Dont think you locked your blog means i wont know what you wrote inside .
Stop being so DUMB . I clean toilet only , NVM .
Youre far worst lar hor .
You go round cleaning EVERYONE's toilet . & plus . You also help me clean their SHIT .
My laosai , you wan ? Fcuk you lar .
Dont think i dont care you means i easy t bully pls .
Youre so fucking wrong .
& let me tell you , i dont tell fake stories .
You got do it anot , you yourself know . I no need t tell fake story .
I not so free come bother bout your fucking business .
You like andrew ? You think i care ?
LIKE THEN LIKE LAR !?
Kaobei siol . I tell you . I wont snatch with you de .
100% . So dont keep barking behind your computer , & stop stepping pity .
I pui i tell you . Hong lai hong ki , liddat very cute ar .
You want disown me ? NINABEH !
I havent disown you , you wanna disown me . Ka limbei DIAM LAR !
I make sure you first hongster t die i tell you .
I no need call people come call you de .
People AUTO will do it if youre too much .
YOU GO LIKE YOUR ANDREW ! & ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS !
HE IS MY HONEY & THATS THAT, BITCH .
PS: Dont call people flood me lahs hor . Also you yourself dont so boliao come flood me lar hor .
I know you more chio than me lahs , But tht doesnt mean anything lar hor?!!?
Stop being so childish lar hor . Old enough t think le lar hor . Dont think you crycrycry then can solve problem lar hor . Zz

Raaahs . So insulting .
Tell me i go clean toilet , knn you go die lar .
Finally ive said it out .
Rahs . Wo ren until wanna vomit le .
Now i very scared people cry pls __
Only know how t cry . Omg . i also know !
Ni ma de lar . BYEBYE .