Saturday, August 30, 2008

Today sure isnt th day for me .
Rahhhs . Th stupid nightmare .
Keeps coming back t my head , everytime i close my eyes .
Its super scary . Im so scared now ):
What if it really happens . Omg .
I really dont wish t live if that happens ...

Went t watch money not enough with family today .
Th show . So funny . Joke siahs . Also sad ._.
So many feeling mix tgt des . Wtf . LOL .
While going thr , i super no mood in th car please .
I cried leas . Sigh . Stupidstupid .
Then my mother , added salt t my wound .
Kept asking me bout my phone bill for this month .
I alr no mood lor . But i cannot say . Rahs .
Then inthend i got scolded ):
Cause i know my bill sure burst de lor .
Sigh , if my phone get confiscated . Omg . Howhow .
Nevermind ...
I was frozen cold th moment i stepped into amk .
Sigh . Dying alr lahs .

Eyer , honey i miss you so effing much lahs .
Eyer eyer eyer eyer eyer .
Honey honey honey honey honey .
I want you right beside me now laahs ):
ILOVEYOUUUUUUUU SOOOO MUCCCCCHHHHH . AHHHHHHHS =x
You wont leave me , will you ?
{Sorry , because of th nightmare , im speaking shit,}