Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Boo humans .
Sorry for not posting ytd .
Went home nearing t 6 & was sick.
Went t meet honey ytd .
Came exactly 3pm . Really exact .
Came with so many people .
Andre , nico , ray -.- , ivan , gerald(ithink) , & another one idk who .
Me&angela chuatio ._. Loll ...
Then they go smoke . We ran off .
Aft awhile , honey told me they go find friend .
& that friend is my jie , LOL .
Then saw her once again :D Hahaha .
Came alr sat & slack ._. boring like hell .
I wanted t walk off ehs , really .
Nevermind . Till 4plus angela&liyang went off .
Left th rest . Awhile later all go alr , left th two couples again . LOLLOL .
Then we sit one table .
Stupid honey keep poking me lor . & asking for th file .
Then me&je down thr smsing mahs .
Dontknow how come th kuku honey of mine will know we're talking bout him de lehs .
That time also liddat . Wahs . Six sense -.- .
5 they go le . I also went home .
While walking home , rahs . Thinking shit .
I nearly rolled down th stupid hill that lead t my house .
I think i stepped on some rock or something .
To into my thoughts alr .
Seriously , those thoughts are haunting me .
So if i suddenly die without any reason hor , my thoughts th killer .
Then sms honey , halfway say he reach home then sms me .
Okay lor . I patient des .
Rahhhhhhhhs . I waited for him till i fell alseep .
Super weak suddenly . Idk why .
Aft my bath , my whole body all dying out .
No energy t reply honey's msg .
Woke up sms him , no reply .
That time going t 9pm alr .
waited for his reply , no reply , went back t sleep ._.
Then woke up , sms him again . Try again lor .
No reply again . Sigh . Then idc alr . Told him not t reply .
Cause idk if my parents want my phone tonight anot .
But inthend dint take my phone .
but saw honey online & he talked t me .
Say some problems with family .
Oh , lol . Okay then lor ? I was . Actually trying t attitude him .
But se he so kelian then forget it . Wahs , everytime also liddat des .
Nevermind lor . Then he reply so slow . Guess he's mapling bahs .
Stupid maple . I feel like closing down that server .
I see he still can play anot ._.
Then keep brb brb brb .
Rahhhhhs . So dint really talked t him lahs .
Then when he told me he's back , he alr go sleep le .
Wth . Nevermind nevermind .
Then early in th morning . First thing i opened my eyes i smsed honey .
I thought his mood okay le .
Wahs , i was so wrong . Nevermind .
I stayed happy uhs .
Was trying t cheer him up lor .
But my heart , alr so down , also donno how t cheer myself up .
I still tried o.o .
I also donno if it worked . I guess not .
Forget it lahs .
Then aft flag raising , was misslatha lesson .
I was having hell thr lor .
Asshole . Stupid mdmleong .
Go complain t misslatha bout me poning th oral .
Walao . I got th most craziest scolding in my life .
& my teacher claims she know my blog yo!
._. Thats why now its locked .
Cause she said i was scolding teachers in my blog .
HELL-O ! This is MY BLOG .
This is MY PERSONAL STUFF .
This is MY ONLY PLACE T VENT MY ANGER ON .
So what th fuck is your problem ?
& ive never ever wrote bad things bout you , MISSLATHA .
Even if have , also not as much as mdmleong yeah .
I guess 3/4 of th schl hates her for godsake .
& i guess its LIMCHENGLEI who told you bout my blog yeah .
LIMCHENGLEI , you better watch out .
I never disturb your life at all hor .
You dont like me your problem hor .
Doesnt mean you dont like meiyi its my problem hor .
I may be her cousin but hell please me&her are from two different worlds !
Better stay down & stop telling shit t people .
Fucking dog . Another ass dog ._.
Stupid siahs . I guess its because of cca points . LOL .
Dumb . LOLOLOLOLOL .
So misslatha ask me t call down parents whatsoever lahs .
All shit de wtf .
So mooooody for th whole day .
Aft homec , recess .
I had stomachache . Supersuper pain ........
Omg . Cannot stand it . I had t tolerate it for like 2&half hours lehs .
Then during chinese class , aft i slept , it was much better .
But still pain . I was having major headache .
I keep feeling giddy .
Fyi , i knock onto th door while coming up from recess .
So siasuay ._. Imisshoneysomuch ):
Actually lahs , was waiting for honey msg . Lol .
Thats why i dint really get a good sleep . Wth .
Lol . But until now also no his msg lahs . Nevermind lor ..
Then chatted with jie .
Haha . It was so nice chatting with her okay :D
Jie , iloveyou x3 !
Now i've got nothing t do .
Having fever i guess . Body temperature , 38.1 ._.
& my stomach . Fucking pain still . Haiyo .
Nothing t do lahs .
Maybe mapling lor . Sometimes really hate t maple uhs .
Lol . Idk why . Reminds me of how my honeystead&herstead break up .
Stupid . Nevermind . Shalll end my post here .
Byeeeeeee .