Friday, September 19, 2008

Damn bored lahs please .
Make me so pekchek . Zzz .
Was smsing with honeystead&using com mahs .
Zz . Suddenly my father call .
Then my crazy maid go pick up .
Then put down . I use hp call him .
He ask me whr i going so&so lahs .
Blaaaaaa. Then tell him lor .
Kaobei . My maid tell me call him to ask for money .
Cause he hide it somewhr cause he want me call him then he tell me WTF .
Then i call lor , knn . I say so nice .
Daddy , then th money lea ?
He say , you no need money what . Got own savings mahs .
Cb , i dulan alr . Told him , what saving sia , donthave .
He step one blur say , dont have meh , okay lor .
Go my passport thr , inside got 50$ note .
Like wtf . He think he liddat sibei cute ah .
Siao bodoh ._.

I wanna go out nor lor . Zzz .
Stuck with th stupid elearning .
LOLOLOL . But i finishing alr i guess .
Hahahaha :DDDD
Alright . Shall end my post here .
Will post another one later . LMAO .