Thursday, September 11, 2008

Finally back home . Phew . im tireeeeeeeeed .
Schl as per normal .
Stupid . I got scolded by misslatha again .
Like wth ? Can she stop aiming on me anot .
This time is like ohsosiao lor .
During frc , pulled me up & said bout my uniform .
What th fuck . Seriously , im hating her more&more .
Then say what she want meet my parents asap .
Erm , excuse me . I sure find way not t let my parents see you de lor dumbass .
Then suey aft frc was her lesson !
3periods ! WHATTHELLLLLLLLL .
Im having worst than hell lor !!!
I so goodgirl do her homework lehs !
So late at night i still chiong lehs !
Only left last page never do because ITS REALLY I DONNO HOW T DO WHAT .
Then she scold me again . WTF .
Tell me stay back aft schl !
So i stayed lor . Uh then stupid can .
schl ended at 145 , then she say meet her at 2pm in class .
I WAIT LOR . I damn dulan alr .
Wait till 2.05 then she come .
But not into my class lor , into th neighbour class . ZZZ .
Make me wait for another 25min .
I pekchek alr then i walked out .
I dont care her , tmr i know i sure get scolded again by her .
Stupid foooooooooooool .
Alr 2.30 le . Walked t mrt station , went t Cityhall mrt t meet honey .
Went t Kembangan(idk how t spell lahs) .
His house thr i think o.o .
Then slackkkkk . With his friend , erm . Brendon uhs ? Lol .
Damn funny lahs . He go take one bicycle , so small lor , even smaller than my brother one !
LOLOL . Then ride home . But honey said reaching mrt thr he never ride le .
LOL . I think pigu tong . HAHA .
Then me&honey slack lorrrr .
Dumb honey , keep taking away my phone . Then keep joking .
THEN KEEP ASKING ME FOR TH FILE .
Walao . PRIVATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . Really lor .
MY DIARY LAI DE . Show you for what nahs .
Wahahahaha . I'll show you , when th time comes .
But i think by that time , th file wont mean anything alr ._. Lol ..
Nevermind . He also kept poking me .
Eh , current trend uhs ? Poking people trend uhs ?
Also first time hear ._____.
In schl th dumbo weiqi&honeystead keep poking me .
honeystead smart , go say not she poke one ._.
Same as honey . Poke me say not he poke one -.- .
Aft that gail call him .
Zzz . Yeah , her normal reaction , cry again .
Idk for what lahs . I hear until super gong .
Same as her sms language lahs .
Aiya , so losooo . Talk until i dont understand .
Then nevermind .
ard 5plus went off le .
Wahs . I stand in th stupid mrt until my leg wanna break les .
I took exactly 1hour t come back . LMAO .
Tired . Called mother t fetch me in . Haha .
Also , my hand . Very pain . Th muscle .
Sometimes hate t play badminton .
Go aft effects de lor .
Everytime also liddat .
Aiyohhhhhhhhhs .

My msn not working .
How comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
I try my psp de , cannot .
I try my phone de , cannot .
NOW COM DE , also cannot .
Like wtf . Hate me so much uhs .
So bad des . Rahhhhhs .

I think . Honey lied t me ...
I think only luhs . I really cannot be sure ...
He told me his phone was confiscated th past two days .
Then today . I checked his inbox .
Whoops . Sorryy . Nothing t do . Cause he took my phone .
Walaos . Got donno what Joleen girl sms him .
According t jie , shes chio .
Th more i worryy ...
All boys love chio girls , dont they ?
So i know , compared t her , im cowdung .
100% ... Why must he lie t me .
Unless his feelings alr faded ..........................
Omgggggg .
Yeahs . I stayed happy throughout th whole day .
Im scared . I cannot lose himmmmmm .
I dint ask him anything either .
Tell you something , i have never ever quarreled with him before .
& i seriously dont get jealous easily .
Love means having trust yeah ?
I trust him , i do . Thats why i dint ask .
My heart uncomfortable , find somewhere t vent it on .
Ohdear , honeyhoneyhoney ...
Iloveyoualot luhs .
Seriously alot luhs ......