Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Omggggggggg . IM SO LUCKY .
God of luck was with me all th way !
Seriously , i wanted t kill myself please ._.
I thought my father found out i got boyf ._.
Omg , i thought i had t admit .
Like so llucckkkkyyyyyy . He told me he was angry only because i lied t him .
He still use BOYFRIEND as example ._.
WALAO . SO LUCCKKKKYYYY .
OMGOMG .
Siao ? I talk so much . I guess you all donno what i talking yeah -.- . LOL .
Lets start from th startttttttttttttttttt .

All because of honey . But im not angry , honey dont worry :D
I alr said , whatever i do for you , no regrets yeah x3

Honey asked me yesterday if i can go out today .
I said , cannot lahs . Sure cannot de .
Then i keep saying cannot lor .
Eyer . Honey became so sad aft that ):
Eyer . Then i try lor . Idc lahs .
Die then die lahs . Maybe can i nv try yet mahs .
Then next day i woke up . I went t tell my mum .
That i have project with angela .
She suspected again lahs . Nevermind .
Suddenly my mind so many excuses . Goodgood .
My mother , passed . Then i went t prepare .
Stupid . I had t wear HOMECLOTHES . -'-
Nevermind . Can go out can le .
After that finish le . I open door .
My damn father gave me a shock .
Suddenly one kuku stand right infront of my door .
PLEASE , he is damn tall lor ?! -.- .
Keep asking me alot of questions . Raahhhhhs .
I fcuking dulan that time .
Seriously fucking dulan .
I wanted t just stay at home .
But for honey's sake , i still went out .
Then go le . Walao . Got shit problem with my dad again .
Suddenly say wanna bring me t angela house .
Then i say okay lor . AFT ThAT HE DISSAPEARED T WORK -'- !?!?
Wtf , waste my time waiting for him . Wtf .
At th train thr , walao . I wanted t die .
Cause my father say he will fetch me aft 5 .
I bochap lahs . Dont give a damn lahs .
Then called nathalie . & angela . Ask for solution .
Talking t nathalie halfway , honey called .
Asked where i was . I told him , still at serangoon . LOL .
Reached alr . I walked here walked there . I donno where t go .
Rahs . Then still found them lahs . Hehes .
I saw Sally too o.o .
Er . I thought she say she cannot come out . LOLOL ?
Slacked with honey till donno what time .
Then went t find nico & jie .
Cause honey's pouch with him .
Then go th lift there . I saw marcus{nico brother} & another donno who .
Lol , marcus & nico . Look seriously alike . Only nico older . LOLL =x
Chicken rice again lahs . LOL ? I scared of chicken rice now . Rahhhs .
th way ivan eat . Scaryyyy . Nico&jie . Damn sweet luh they .
So many things couple de . LOLOL .
Finish le , slacked again .
Halfway ivan left . He need go somewhr o.o .
Left we four . Aiyohs . Super cute lahs us ! xDDDD
Me&honey . Jie&nico . LOL .
HONEY KEEEEEP POKING MEEEEE .
NICO KEEP POKING JIE . ( She scream . LOLOLOL . )
Honey want see my ezlink . Keep poking me looor .
Hahaha . So cute lahs honey ! ILOVEYOUUUUUUUUU .
Aft that nico&jie go le .
Then left me&honey .
Awhile later angela called me say my father called .
And thats when th problem start .
Stupid father . Keep scolding me donno what shit lahs .
Aiya . Idc . Then honey walked me t th taxi thr then he went home .
honey , iloveyousomuchcan .~
i in th taxi very troubled . Rahhhs .
Th stupid taxidriver . I feel like slapping him .
I not enough money then ask angela gimme cause she lived nearby .
then th fcuking bastard keep kaobei kaobu . WTF .
More noisy than old woman can . Stupid .
I wanted t just open th taxi door and slam it & run off .
Rahhhhs . But i didnt luhs . Rahs .
Stupid fat bastard . Honggan lahs -.- .
Reached kovan . Raining so heavily .
I cannot go back . Father fetch .
Nagged at me for 20min .
I dint get into any trouble .
Thats great . No confiscation of phone & psp & comp :D
Yay :D
Wows . Th post super long alr . I shall go in maple now (:
Hohos ! BYEEEE .