Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Woke up in th morning .
Immediately rushed t my parents room t get my phone uhs .
Cause i was hoping t see honey's message . Sigh .
Its was a negative answer . Its alright .
I saw jiejie messge's instead .
Asked me bout somethings . Im getting very tired alr ...
Then went t schl . Sms honeystead .
Cause i wanted her t do something for me .
Wahs , shes alr in schl . Good .
Talked t her , & she told me some stuffs too .
I cried yeaa . First time i was caught by them .
Sad thing . I dint want anyone t know .
I was holding back those tears , really really .
I was venting my sadness on my phone .
I kept flooding my jie's inbox , sorrysorry .
But inthend , i still got spotted .
Cause honeystead called me or sth .
Then th moment i saw honeystead i rmbed what she told me a few min ago .
Cannot take it alr , then i broke down .
Sighhhhhhhh . Went t hall .
My eyes were red . I dint know .
Fion supertwin told me .
I rubbed my eye . Lol . I knew it would become redder . Urgh .
Idk what i doing . Nevermind .
Aft that was homec .
Went there , i thought bout alotalot of things .
Yeah , alot indeed . I still was waiting for honey's msg .
He dint msg me .
Honeystead was cheering me up then .
Yuupps , also sharing our beautiful memories with ea'other .
Hmmmms . Yeahs , tears did drop again .
But it wasnt alot . I dint got noticed . Yahs , its a great thing .
Chatted . Then suddenly i recieved no smses .
Weird . I then realised my phone got a lil bit of problem .
Because i dropped my phone before going for homec .
Then switched phones with honeystead .
Her battery . Going t no more . She still let me use , thanks darling .
Aft that was recess then music .
Went back t class , switched phones with weiqi .
Cause honeystead's battery really going t no more & she has t last it for th whole day .
Yeahs , texting jie that time . Abitabit only .
Cause her phone&mine like went crazy .
I keep cannot recieve her message .
& i was going siao alr ._.
Messaging honeystead in class too . Haha .
Cannot talk , so message .
She tried cheering me up again & so on uhs .
I did felt better aft awhile .
Great . Cause , i know ive got th confidence t go back . Im sure .
That was th only line that was in my head at that moment .
Was history , i was trying t concentrate really hard .
Th moment i thought of other stuffs , i knock my head ._.
Dumbass me , nvm . must concentrate . I dontwant t think bout other things .

Honey , im not a good girlf yeah .
I do know that , im useless yeahs .
Dont worry . Youve been really good t me .
Have your feelings faded for me alr ?
Youre tired of me alr ?
Or something ? Sigh .
I can sense it . Seriously i can .
Believe it or not . Right now . Im still inlove with you .
But youve changed .
I miss th old AndrewChan alotalot )':
Where did he go ?
I really wish t go t that somewhere to find him back .
Now , its like knowing death is right infront of you & youre waiting for it .
Any idea how xinku it is ?
I alr said , i dont regret doing anything for you .
But what am i doing wrong that make you liddat ?
I miss andrewchan alotalotalot . Really alot .
Maybe all this is my fault yeah .
I've tried really . To make you happy when youre not .
But now , its like youre not giving me any chance at all .

Youve given me th best memories i can ever yearn for .
Honey . I trust you . I've said it .
Youre doubting me , right ... ?
All i hope now is that i can change what is happening right now .
Give me one chance . I know i can .
Honey , 在我心目中,没有人能取代你的位 。

我爱你