Thursday, October 30, 2008




Yoh peeeeeeps :D JerryYan cute right right right ! Awww man . Cute okay {: Hoho . VicZhou also right ? Cute laa {: HAHA ! Still have wangzi & Wuzun leas :D My fave fave fave laah :D . Been watching MeteorGarden for th whole day of ytd . Until 11.45pm . LOL ? Th stupid audition . Patch until idk what time . Aftnn then i managed t patch finish . So i'll be playing aft i've post finish .
Very weird sialah th beat rush ._. Like , LOL . Mad people play one . Im a noobass . Cannot blame me . Hoho . But im leveling soon {: Only 16 ._. Cause im slacking lah can ! My audi acc , slack like , damn damn long . Happy then play . Not happy then leave it alone . HAHAHA !
Alright . I think thats all for now . I hope tmr fion will be coming t my house oh ~ Hoho . Takecare , bye :D