Thursday, November 27, 2008

Its a FUCKKIINGGGGGG SUEYYYYY DAY TODAY OKAY ! D:

Urgh . Tmd lah . Tmd de LAH . TMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD . URGH ! Stupid day . I shouldnt have gone out today . Omg . Let me tell you what happen . Omg . Hate Singopore . ( In case someone sue me for saying this -.- LOL . So change spelling . ) REALLY LAH CAN . People handphone stolen , no one help t find . WHAT KIND OF SINGOPOREANS ARE THEY ? Bullshit cowdung . All eat SHIT :D

Woke up at 9.15am . Early hor ? I slept at 1 you know . Omg . Super tired . I kept yawning . Then fion came at ard ... 10.30am liddat , if im not wrong . I FORGOT . LOL . Then went out at 11.15am . Went kovan t meet Jana t get my hoodie & smiley tee . Then i thought i never bring money . Father gimme $10 and $50 note . Suddenly i look into my wallet boh one . Zzz . It was hiding under my wallet . SO STUPID LAH CAN .

Then went amk . Go book tickets for BeverlyHillsChiHuahua ; 1.35pm de . Aft that went t take neos . LOL . Its been such a long time since i took neos . It ended up quite nicer . I mean , nicer than all those neos i took before . LOL , i've grown :D ! Then bought popcorn & coke . LOL . Went into th cinema room . Watched th show lah . LOL . DAMN CUTE LAH TH DOGS . I LOVE EVERY DOG INSIDE TH SHOW OKAY ! ALL SO CUTE CAN ! But i hate th rat & chameleon . Disgusting creatures .

Aft show went shopping . LOL . Bought a smoked tube . Then bought a earing . Not for me lah , my maid de . LOL . Then broke alr . Nothing t shop liao , went out of amkhub t th other Juveniel Cineplex arcade thr . Saw people play ddr , damn pro sial . LOL .. Then we both went t try . All th ddr machine all like abit different one . Stupid sia . Then first time i play , TOO FAST . So i gave up . Second time i play , TOO SLOW . Gave up too . Then t rest of th game normal speed . So okay liao . THEN HOR THEN HOR . I saw someone who looked like MARCUSKERH ! Omg siah . I still rmb marcus always disiao small kid & everytime sweat & everytime scratch head and everywhr one . LMAOOOOO ! Then this guy who seriously had th looks of marcuskerh , has a small kid beside him . Keep disiao-ing him . And kept scratching . CAUSE HE SWEATING . Yucks hor . LOLOL . Then i say : SERIOUS BOH , REALLY HIM MEHHHHHHHH . Lol . Then fion keep , go find out lah . Crazy one siah she . Later not him wo bu shi xiasuey . -.- . So i text him . He told me he at Plaza sing -.- ..... Lol . Then i say really anot . LOL . He like playing with me lor ! STUPID . I told him i saw someone who looked exactly like him , he say : OH REALLY ? I GOT A TWIN HAR ? OOOOH , I GOT A TWIN ! LOL -.- . Then he ask whr was i . I told him i in hell . He told me he in heaven , he very good one . LMAO SIA . I GOT ASK HIM ANTHING MEH . Maybe that one really him . DISIAO ME -.- . Wtf lah you .

Played till 5 . Then went off liao . Walking halfway back t amk . THEN I LOST MY PHONE ..... Then i quickly rush back t th arcade find . GONE .... Fion call my number , TH PHONE IS OFF-ED . TMD LAH FUCK THAT PERSON WHO STOLE IT . I super scared . Lol . No phone liao . Gone . Everything's fucking gone . His messages ..... Her messages ..... ZZZ LAH . My music my pictures my contacts , ALL FUCKING HELL GONE . URGHHHHHHHHHH ! Stupid BASTARD . Then i told my mum . She was angry lah at first . Then okay liao . Now need face my dad . Die liao lah .

Hope t get a new phone soon . STUPID -.- ... My hopes not high at all . Its like -100% siah my hopes . LOL . So i'll give you guys my number soon alright . It would either be th same number or a different , DUH . So as for now , dont message t that number . Cause it would not be me . Th line alrdy cut lah . LOL . Okay . Shall end my post here . Byebye --..--

To th fucking person who steal my phone :
Get a life lah fucking kid . Cb knn , you think you steal my phone you happy ah ? Mai geh siao lah . Zzz . Th line is alrdy cut lah loser . My phone everywhr also got cracks , you also want . My phone inside ALLLLLL my things . YOU ALSO WANT ?! WALAO EH . Damn low class siah . Omg . If i ever find out who are you hor , I SURE BASH YOU UP ------......------ . Really , for th sake of my phone . I REALLY WILL ... -.- !!!!

Ohya . Im going australia tmr night :D Takecare people :D