Friday, November 21, 2008

Look at th time now . 11.16am . Lol . I just woke up . Havent eat breakfast . & im still in my pjs . LOLOLOL ! I slept at ... 5plus ? I forgot what time . 5.30 or before that . I only slept for 6hours . LOL . Actually quite enough alrdy . But its like keep wake up sleep wake up sleep . My maid off-ed th aircon at 9am . I had t suffer without aircon AND without fan . Omg . You know what ? I suffered for 2hours ! ;O ! Haha , joking lah . This is not called suffering . Hahahah . Im crazy right right right . I know (: So let me tell you what happened ytd night .

I watched tv till 11pm ytd . Then aft that went t my room . Actually wanted t sleep alrdy . But i super bored , my eyes still so big , cannot close =.= . Okay , so i went t find something t do . Find find find , still nothing . Then i looked beside my radio , i saw my psp . Hohoho . So i went t surf th net ~ Hahaha . Logged i Ebuddy , & hop people's blog . Shucks , I realised alot of people that i knew had written posts bout me . Now boh liao . All because of one person . Haiyo . Forget it . Then i went t Sihui's blog . Cause i rmb she said she wanted t post but i still havent see her post yet ._. . Okay , went t her blog , THEN ! Gave me a shock . Suddenly got posts of like 3 days . O.O . Am i seeing things ? HAHAHA ! Walao , her pictures bombed my psp lor . Lag like sai . So many pictures ! Hahah , but i man man see lor . URGH ! I want your hair dye colour ! URGHHHH ! I also dont care , i ask my mother can anot . Before schl dye back lah ! Then if holiday need go schl i go buy black hairspray lah ! Kuku lehs D: . Then i saw Fion's blog , her past . Omg lah , her posts nearly made me cry lor . I fcuking miss yuying fcuking alot i tell you . I dont care alrdy , i will beg my mum not t transfer me out . I dont care i dont care ! Im missing them toooooo much ): .

Aft that looked at my Ebuddy , saw Sihui online , ( 12plus alrdy i think ) talked t her while . LOL sia , so late , havent bathe . Cause she just came home . Oooo . Acceptable reason . HAHAH ! So going t 1 alrdy she went t bathe , then 2 plus then come back =.= . I donno she rot whr alrdy . LOL . Then talktalktalktalktalktalkkkkkkk ! Till idk what time . Halfway i wanted t eat NOODLES ! So i told her , you guess what she told me t do . COOK . Then i say , very mafan . Need alot of steps .
Step 1 : Run down t th kitchen
Step 2 : Take th packet of noodles
Step 3 : Find key t open back door
Step 4 : Open back door
Step 5 : Aft cook le still need t wash ._.
See see see ! So mafan right !? Then she told me another way : Put hot water into th noodle and wait for it t soften . Then can eat le , she say her siblings try beforee ._. .. I was like , ehm . LOL ? But inthend i tried , cause my stomach th worms hunry until ownself want jump out find food itself le . HAHAHAHA !

Eat finished le , talk again ._. I think alrdy 4 plus le . I wanted t sleep at 6.30 . But my eyes wanna die alrdy . Its like want close want close liddat . So sudden lor . Then i dint even say goog morning t jiejie then fell asleep le . It was 5 plus lor . Idk whats th exact time . When i woke up , my psp still on . LOLOLOL ! Super power can ~

Thats what happened ytd night . HAHAHA . Okays , im gonna have McDonalds for lunch . Woooohoooooo :D OHYA ! Yesterday was people who took psle got back their results . Meimei results not bad mahs . I think your results around Dennis de lehs ~ Had a thought of going into his schl ma ? HAHAHAH ! He'll become your senior le . HAHAHA !

Okay , byebe for now :D

PS : Jiejie , faster wake up . HAHAHA !

[edit]
Back to blog . My this post leh , is ESPECIALLY for th two kukus . Stefan & Celine ! You know you know . They two bomb me lor . LOL .
For celine : YOU BLOODY PRETTY BABY ! Admit it man ! How can you call for help huh huh huh ! Liddat not fair leh ! Im not pretty lor . BABAILAS ARE FUGLY ! You you you you you , keep making my fullstop run away . I kill kill kill kill you ): Bully xiao mei mei . HOW CAN SIA ! LOLOLOL ! xD
For Stefan : Ooo . Youre wrong my dear . LOL . Its : Babailas are fugly , & they MAY be crazy AT TIMES , & are trusted , 101% !! And for Alibabas lehs : & they are handsome , but they are super duper crazy , & dont trusts people EASILY :D Yeah . This should do th trick :D Hahaha .

Im done with th post (: Wanna know something else ? I guess ... SIHUIJIE , Still in her lalaland ! Look at th BEAUTIFUL time now : 4.59PM ! Ohdear , she's kinda mad . LOLLLLL . Whoops . Speaking of th she-devil . LOL . She just replied me . at 5.00PM :D . 3.30 . Oooo . Hahaha . Okayokays :D Byebye .
[/edit]