Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yoh man yoh man ~ HAHAHA . Im back im back . Finally im back :D Sorry for not posting . Been chionging story for Audi & dens . Hahaha . Guess what ? I Drain th npcs until super duper shuang xDDD . now have 1mil le . WEEHOO . Andandand , i've leveled alrdy ! xD 3 more levels t amatuer ! CHIONG AH ! Wahahhas .

Saturday
Night time went t CausewayPoint , shopshopshop ard . Daddy so angry cause of how i look . Wth lor . I wear th shirt , can see ABITTTTTTTT stomach . Then my father tell me i look so lian . Aft that i super pekchek . Next he say my hair super messy ask me tie it up . Wtf can . I going out also not going t schl lor ! Andandand , my mummy blur like hell , keep saying WHAT HAPPEN ? WHAT HAPPEN !? WHAT HAPPEEENNN ?!!? LOLOLOL . i ignored her . Cause super angry . Go out keep on like going schl liddat . Then i rather go schl lah can . Wtf .

Ate at yishun thr . Near Chongpang . Nice nice food okay :D Hahaha . But daddy called too much food . I think he too angry , then anyhow call food come . 6 dishes siah . Faints . LOLOLOL . Eat alrdy jiu went causeway . Still so angry lor he =.= . keep walking not behind then infront . Then i dont care also . I bought some things :D Then 9plus liddat went home . Phew . Managed t catch hotshot . Hahaha . Though i watched th first part alrdy but still watch . Hahah :D Aft that bathed 11plus . Chiong audi till 1 . xDDD .

Sunday
Wokeup early in th morning . Chiong audi with SpencerTan . LOLOLOL . Noob lah he . Actually i got take ss de , but forgot t save . LOL . Aftnn watch RollingLove on tv . Then aft that bathed & ate lunch , went t pray t grandfather . His one yr death anni ( 141107 ._. ) . Passed by ZhengHuaSec ( Babyboy's schl wor ~ ) & Bukit Panjang Gov High Schl ( Bren's schl :D ) . Aft that , i slept on th car while daddy & mummy went t see plants . You know how much i hate plants . Like oh so stupid . LOL . Living thing like dead thing liddat . So nice t see meh . Then see finish alrdy , i woke up alrdy . HAHA . By those bangs of th cardoor . Headed t Marina next . Saw th place i first met "ehem" . Lol . Then my dad like rmb sth liddat , ask me : Still got whr you got go before de ? Then i say : I go alot of places , which you refering t ? LOL . Actually i know what's he is refering t , just pretend pretend . Cause i've entertained enough of his those kind of questions .

Went up t last floor , cinema ! xD Bought tickets for Madagascar 2 ! Still got a little time t th show so went shop around . Walkwalkwalk , outside th cinema is th pool& arcade mah , my dad tell me dont go inside . Like as if inside got Lion gonna eat me up liddat , then i show him face & walked away =.= . Walkwalkwalk , mummy keep seeing lights . My eye hor , wanna drop out alrdy . Gonna reach th show time alrdy so went back . Bought things t eat :D Daddy seemed super unhappy . Yeahyeah w/e . Walked into cinema room . Super big . Lol . I rmb th last time i went in GoldenVillage was like 6 yrs ago =.= . I dont go Golden Village de . LOLOLOL . Its always cathay cathay cathay . Hahaha .

Th show made super duper duper duper funny ! It nearly made me laughed till tears come out . Hahahah ! Cute lah can th show . LOLOLOL . Aft that i super tired alrdy , went into th car , fell asleep again . Alamak . Went back home use comp , chiong audi . LOLOL . Then went t SLEEP (:

Monday
Woke up 10 . Then wanted t use comp , then tada , i saw SPENCERTAN =.= . Zz . Own th comp alrdy . Like wth lor . Then he used awhile alrdy my turn :D chiong audi all th way . Hahaha . Super shuang lor .

Then aft that daddy came home . Still so angry . Wah , i wanna die alrdy . How long more he wanna be angry . Rahs , idc . Came home cause me & spencer need go take passport . Daddy searched th whole house also cannot find me & spencer th BirthCert . Then he super angry . Angry until ... i also donno what t say . I thought very fast so i dint bring anything thr , and also anyhow wear . Went thr . Wth , our number 3341 ! We see th Counter , they only serving 3000 ?!!? Some even 2900 sth . I wanna faint alrdy . Then waited waited waited lor .

Finally our turn alrdy , waited 2-3 hours i think . Then took alrdy go home . DADDY STILL ANGRY YOU KNOW . Mummy came home alrdy . She lent me her laptop play audi :D Hahah . So spencer used th Desktop . Then tmd lah he . Wanna snatch comp with me at night leh . Kiampah . LOL . 6plus mummy went airport . She going INDIA . LOL . For work uhs . Ooo . She'll be coming back on thursday . Faster come back oh . HAHA .

Today
All i did was chiong audi lah . LOLOLOLOL . Then now blogging :D I think ltr i'll go find food eat alrdy . I wanna die of boredom at home le . Im also recalling of th past beautiful memories .____. Cause my maid ask me how i know Christopher . LOL ? I think i still have his messages in my phone . Lol . Dint delete . Cause too sweet ? LOL . Thats why i say you guys , only know how t sweettalk . no prove anything de . I pui let you all see ah . Kukumalu lah . LOLOL .

Okayokay . I rmbed something . Th STEFAN Alibaba , wants me t THANK him for tagging me . LOL ? THANKYOU MY STUPID ALIBABA ! So i've got t thank you a million times for you t tag me a million times uh ? HAHAHAH ! Okay lah , THANKYOU HOR ~~