Wednesday, December 31, 2008

LOLOL . Just now called jiejie t ask her another time if she really cannot go . LOLOL . Now i know what she meant alrdy . She say her parents say what below 18 cannot go . What police will catch then they need bail jie out . Very mafan . HAHAHA ! LAUGH OUT LOUD PLEASE ! Now watching .__________. . Gahhhhs . I wanna go . LOL . Next year i sure go . LOL . now its currently " PLEASE DONT STOP TH MUSIC ! " =.= By th mediacorp artists . NICE :D Fiona Xie damn sexy man . ohmymy . If i have her figure hor , i will never wanna study . LOL . Does it make sense ? No -.- . LOL . I looking at their clothes . So nicenice . WTH . I JUST SAW TH AUDIENCE . OMG . SO MANY . LOL . Must go at 6pm then can get front seat =.= .

I rmb last time countdown only 15min . Now they extended it t such a high extent . Hahah . But i missed it ): Gahhhhs . I wanna go out lahs . So late at night somemore . Sure damn shuang one . Nevermind .

Im going back yuying on friday . Woooooots (: I think its only for that day .. I really cannot predict anything . This time is really scary . Suddenly my mum asked me :
"What are your chances of th test?"
"70% overall."
"Oh okay. What if th stupid pierce principal say correct you cannot go in bishanpark hor, will you go peirce?"
I was stunned for awhile. I thought she wanted me t go in? LOL .
"Whats your choice?"
"You first."
"Aiyoh you first. !!"
This continues for quite a long time -.-. Then my mum said :
"I hope you wont go in lor."
THEN YOU KNOW WHAT? I SAID IMMEDIATELY :
"YA YA YA !! YUYING BETTER THAN THAT WHAT SHIT PIERCE RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!"
My reaction damn big . Hehehehe .

So now i hope BishanPark wont accept me . I also think they wont (: My maths sure fail . Hahahaha . Yay-ness once again . HAHAHA ! Okay i shall go watch th show . I know now's still not 12am . But i'll be lazy t post later again . So wish you all readers( if there are any.)


A GREAT HAPPY NEW YEAR !
2009 :D
[edit]
LOL. Haha! IM BACK !! LOL . Its like only 5 min and im back -.- . Cause you wanna know why ? TH COUNTDOWN MADE ME LAUGH TILL I MAD . LOL . PhuaChoaKang . And th donno who .
"I AM BABERELLA POSH BECKHAM" . ALAMAK ! They keep saying . HAHAHAHAHA !!! Sot sot people . Laugh until i seriously mad . I kinda high sia . I think because i ate th curry crab =.= . Th biggest crab i've seen . But its cooked . LOL . So funny lah omgomgomg . I wanna die alrdy . Later then i come back again if got funny funny one . HAHAHA ! Share share yi xia okok . Hahahaha !
[/edit]