Monday, December 08, 2008

Oh fcuk those pictures . I've got enough of them . Driving me damn crazy . Next time i'll use my mama's laptop t put it on . Stupid idiotic stuff . Driving me nuts . LOL :D

Yesterday went t Kovan t get my new specs done . I spotted th exact same specs that i've got before leh ! So easy , i picked that one lor :D HAHAHA . Then went t get some kind of weird shoe that i've wanted long time ago . Its only 19.90 ! I saw in australia it was 45.90 for one . Got more exp one somemore . LOLOL :D Aft that went t thompson area eat dinner . Then went thompson plaza ; th most boring shopping mall on earth . LMAO . I asked my mum why go thr . I thought she wanted t see her fountains . She told me she wanted t see my phone . WOOOOOO . BUt wth lah . Hai wo bai kai xin yi chang siah . Went there , no 8gb memory . So dint buy ): But mama promised me today buy . Hehhhhhhhhhhs .

Aft that went back home . Daddy went t play badminton with his friends . I stayed at home downloading songs that i've lost . Yeah , i've got 430plus songs now . Thats because recently i've downloaded quite alot . But those old old one which was in my phone gone . I dont really have a good memory . So i dont really rmb . Finished downloading i went t watch camp rock again . Hahahaha . I seriously have watched alot of times :D ITs nice lor . JOEJONAS I LOVE YOU OKAY OKAY OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! I love his solo song . Th "gotta find you" . So nice lor . HAHAHA :D

Boooom lah . I love my songs on my blog tooooo ooooohhhhh . Hehoha ~ POKER FACE :D I poke your face uh . Hahahaha ! xD . Alright bah . I've got nothing t write alrdy . Heehhhs . Ohya , its been quite a long time since i've audi-ed . Getting super bored of it alrdy . Urgh . Then i wanna play with my friends always wrong time one . Aiyoh sua lah . Dont want play alrdy . LOL :D

Dont hold on hopes on th person whom you love but does not love you .
Its seriously not worth .
It would only hurt you deeper .
And your love for him will sink deeper each second .
Its always treats friends better than lovers .
If i knew , {actually i did} i wouldnt have fell into your trap .
Jiejie , cheerup . Stop crying for nothing okay .
Thinking so much wont do you good , at all (:
So might as well lead your joyful life and dont think of things that are ..
Not supposed t be thought ? :D
Smile okay ~!