Monday, December 22, 2008

wasnt really a great day today yeah . Lots of my tears were seriously wasted . Parents are seriously not understanding . I know la , those people who consider themselves as old people and consider me this age as kids , they'll say : they do this cause they are trying t protect you . They do this cause they scared you go th wrong way . They do this cause they care for you . Blahblah ?! But people , did you ever think of this , parents are human . So are we kids . And humans are all th same . We all have our own personality . And you cannot change it . Then parents will surely sometime get somehow tired of their child right ? I mean , sometimes we are too naughty or something . Or sometimes we burst their vessel or blahblah la .

Then , today , my whole family went t tampines mall t get christmas presents for people who were coming t my party . Then everything was alright . Suddenly my dad asked me bout my phone . I hate it damn much when they ask me bout it . Cause i know thats a clue that they'll confiscate my phone sooner or later . So i was being kinda stubborn t them . They ask on average how many smses i sent . I told them 30 . Cause that was what they wanted t hear . My mother asked again : 30 messages out or 30 messages in and out ? I told her that they only count th out one . She keep insisting that th people count in and out -.- . I seriously donno where she get th idea from -.- . Really . I've been arguing with her this thing since like june . Last time when i was close t angela , her plan was th same as mine . 1000 free sms . So i asked her : its free 1000 in and out or out only . She also told me out only . Anw her phone got message counter . She everytime never burst what . She send 1000 out she never burst lehs ?! So i seriously have no idea where th heck my mother get th idea from . Then from that , she confiscated my phone . Cause she claimed that my phone bill this month would bill . Tmd i feel like slapping her that time really . Then she made me cry . I went t th mall i was still sobbing . Urgh . Nevermind .

Come home i went t bathe . Then after awhile my mother's phone screen protector dropped out . She put new one . It was another kind of material . I was curious bout it so i went t touch it . I didnt know i scratch it . My mother angry la . So i tried t make th scratch not obvious . How would i know i made it worst . Sigh . Then she kept scolding and scolding . Until now i got a headache . Zzz . Sorry i really have t close my eyes alrdy . So i'll end it here . Bye.