Friday, December 12, 2008

yo ! Guess what's th time now . Its 1.38 in th morning . LOL . Cool right ? Hahaha . You dont see me writing a post so late at night de right . Yeah , right . Cause now im seriously too damn bored . I intend t stay up th whole night doing nothing . Cause i dont feel like sleeping . Sian can . Tell you what happened just now .

Went amk , as i told you , t get my phone strap . I got it . But dint got polkadot one . Cause cannot find . So bought one black plain one . Went t th counter t pay for th strap . Knn im fucking angry . I was th second in th queue . Some bitch went t cut in . Tmd can ! That time th shop damn crowded . There was even difficulty moving around alr . So i went t cut back into th line again . Then i got scolded by th girl or lady in front of me . She told me i was too close t her . Fuck you . I wasnt close t you , is your fucking bag too fucking big . Knn .

Then i paid alr i stormed out of th shop . Bitch sia . Then after that passed by bus stop . Th clothes were amazing i tell you . I saw one clothe , super familiar . Its like i've seen someone worn it before . Lol . Then i remembered joy have white and pink for that clothe . No wonder it was so so familiar . So dint buy . Lol .

Went down t buy th ice thing thong . Then went back home . Was smsing peiyee and peiming . I super busy -.- sms these two sisters . Lol . Peiming seriously too excited t genting . Keep asking me bout genting . Peiyee , first time i see her excited bout genting . Lol , she wrote on her blog then i rmbed . Everytime go genting she'll find it bored . Hahaha . Watched tv till 1am . Lol . And now im blogging . Roars . Im super super super bored . Zzz .

How i wished there was someone i could talk t late at night los . Last time i have . Now , no more alr la . Sian .. I guess most of you must be sleeping now . My eyes just wont close . I wanna die of boredom alr la . I feel like spamming this post . Lol . Really nothing t do . Lol . What should i spam lehs ?

Iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou .

Eh , wtf ? Iloveyou simi pigu . Its suppose t be th opposite . Roars ?!?!

Ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou ihateyou IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU IHATEYOU !!

Lol . I know its little . But definitely more than those ily . Lolol . I seriously nothing t do hor ? On top those spams can be prove los . Lol . I think i'm falling asleep . Thats a good thing . Lol . I should not sleep tonight . Cause i tmr 6plus in th morning need wake up . Watch a few shows then morning alr . Might as well not sleep . Wait till on th trip then sleep ;D . Liddat more worth . Hahaha ?! What talking me la aiyohs . I think i better end this post before i go really insane uhs . Bye ! ;D