Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yoh im back . Not really in a good mood . Urgh . Stupid schl thing is driving me t my grave ... Everything was going so well you know . No schls want me . To me its a good thing , cause i wanna stay in yuying . Then , my mother suddenly rmbed bout th things that joy owed me and went t ask MissLatha bout it . Wth ... I dint know she contacted joy alrdy . Whats more , she told my mother : Joy told me she and shanette are good friends alrdy , she'll return th things t her herself . Even so , MissLatha SHOULD know how much my mother ... Grr . SO QIAO HOR , th stupid some dumb schl go call up my mum say i hav e t go t their assing schl at 8am tmr t do two tests ; Maths&English .

WTF !? Th easiest subjects . I sure pass . And my mum said if i passed these two , i'll be able t go in that schl . Zzz . How la . I then dont want go in that schl la. So far somemore . I cannot have good sleep one leh wtfwtf . Monday was tuition . I was wakened by my mother at 8.30am . Then Tuesday which is today , i woke up at 6am . Tmd , daddy tell me go jogging . Zzz !! Tmr need wake up 7am t prepare for some dumb exam which im seriously not not not interested in . Somemore tmr is NewYear'sEve ..

Ohgosh , hate my fcuking like up down left right . Zzz . Well , maybe no one's wanting me back . Lol , so everyone is like : Better let shanette get out of yuying , bette let shanette get out of yuying ! Then my mother also want me transfer , then god take sides with those people who want me out ): .. Walao . Not fair lah .. And and and . I wanna go S I A O alrdy can . This whole holiday i've been going up and down up and down like a roller coaster ride . Th only difference is that roller coasters end faster than this obviously . I rather ride a roller coaster .. Its like all schls giving my mother so much hope . Then i was down there , omgomgomg , will they accept me ? My heart pounding like shit i tell you . Then they told us cannot accept , heaved a sign of relief . And this same routine had been going on for th last two months . Im going really insane .

My parents keep assuming . They donno joy knows that im not th one who called th police . I admit , im a coward . But not t th extent that i need a police help . I find it all so ridiculous seriously . It started from a seriously fucking small thing . Why must this happen t me lah . Just suay suay that day my father suddenly appeared in front of my schl gate . He very what also lah tmd . He told me that day i'll go home myself . Then i was walking out , i saw his car , then he scolded me infront of so many fucking people . I can never ever forget that fucking day i tell you .

And if i had'nt wrote that insulting post t angela & joy , these things would never happen ... Though im at fault , but i cannot say my parents not at fault what . Who tell them see my blog . Zzz , also not big problem . Im just writing it out of anger . Those who know me quite long , they should know that im th kind who is fucking childish .. -.- . THEY ARE MY PARENTS & THEY DONTKNOW .. Wtf . Actually they know . But they think differently . I also donno what they thinking lah .

THEY SAY JOY WILL STAB ME .........

GOT SO FUCKING YAN ZHONG MEH ?!?!?!?! Omg lah . They sot alrdy lah they . I dont wish t say this things out . Really . Cause im afraid if i say bout them , they find out what my blog link is , then im doomed for another time . Zzz . But shocked , i managed t keep this blog away from my parents for 2 months . Wow . Nevermind lah . Very not happy alrdy lah . Hope i'll fail tmr's paper . Nono , should say , hope tmr's paper is super super hard . Then i cannot pass . Thats a better statement made .

Alrightalright , shall end my post here .

Joy: Free play audi with me if you still plays (: Im bored . Hahaha (: