Sunday, January 25, 2009

MEIYI'S MOTHER SAYS IM FAT .


What a deadly word .............. -.-. I AM FAT . PEOPLE !!! I AM FAT . This is TH TRUTH . -.- ... Got people say le , so MUST believe -.- . Urgh . Roars . I have t slim down . SLIM DOWN SLIM DOWN ! Urgh . I'll make sure i do . This year cny i wont eat those idiot tidbits which i know i wont be able t resist . -.- ?!?! Hai ren jing . Hai si wo le lah . LOL . SHANETTE TAN IS SUPER DETERMINED TO SLIM DOWN !!! -.- .

Auditioning again . Sian . Chinese new year really is bored -.- . Zzz . Wanna go out also cannot . Zzz . This klaryce jie , yesterday sleep so late ( I KNOW HER TOO WELL . LOLOL :X ) , until now im sure she havent wake up . Have been talking t mei and sally dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D LOL ! SALLY DEAR SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! Guess what we did ? HAAHA ! We were playing our pms . LOL .

Sally's : I LOVE YOU SHANETTETAN .
Shanette's : I LOVE YOU TOO SALLY SONG ! :D
Sally's : I LOVE YOU SHANETTETAN . SHANETTE TAN WILL YOU MARRY ME ? LMAO . Shanette's : I LOVE YOU TOO SALLY SONG ! I DO :D:D
Sally's : Awwww , LOVE WIFEY !
Shanette's : LOVE , YOU , HUBBY . LOL .
Sally's : Awww , so sweet , MUACKS .
Shanette's : MUACKKKKKS .
Sally's : Come , lets hug hug ! xD
Shanette's : * HUGS SALLYHUBBY*
Sally's : *Hug shanette wifey too ! *

LOL ! ARENT WE ADORABLE ??? HAHAHAHAH ! -.- . Im being so , thick skin . Eeeeks . Peiyee's been asking me bout themes . LOL . She says need to pay . LMAOLMAO . They already said FREEEEEEE . So is NO NEED TO PAYYYY . Hahahas . How cute lah them .

Later going ahma house again . Zzz . Very boring lehs . Zzz . 4plus going until 8plus 9 . Sian bodoh . Then tmr go again . URGH . BORING LIKE SAI . Later see uncle david and charmaine and blahblah . If i lucky i wont see them -.- . Tsk . Even if on monday i wont see them tuesday also will see them de what -.- . Tsktsk . Rubbish sial . Crap , i dont give a damn .

I dont feel like going t school on wednesday . LOL . Should i not go ? Anyway its halfday . Go also like never go de -.- . Waste my time . I rather stay and home and sleeep . Wake up then go fion seetoh house bai fang ta de parents . LOL :D:D ANGBAOOOO :D LOLOL ~~ Ohya ohya . I decided not to change my skin already . Th skin i was planning t do . I do until , some part missing . And i donno which part of th skin i did wrong . GAHS , so i gave up . LOL . Shall do it some other time . I realised i havent post my batman and blahblah pictures siol . I shall post it up when i get it . My phone dont have . Its in my dad's phone . Hehehhhh .

OHYAAAAA . I got stm sorry. LOL ! YESTERDAY I DREAMT OF AVANDERS . LOL . Why so weird de . I also donno . LOL . He crazy . Machiam i like him liddat . Xia si wo . LOL . Actually i also dreamt of GAIL pubor . LOL .... I think its because a few days back i've been reading my blog history . So hor , LOL ....

My dreamt was like this . Gail know avanders . Then they are gan hero or gan idk what lah . Very close de . LOL . Then suddenly avanders sms me say : Eh , dont go tell gail what you jealous or something lah . I replied : Where got siol ?! Then he say : just dont lah , i be your gan wangzi can ? I said , i dont want . He say , want lah ! I WANT YOU LAH . -.- ?!? Then i didnt reply . Then after that a few minutes later BOTH of them appeared infront of me . LOL . I chuatio . Gail down there keep scold me . Lol , like how she used t back then for th andrew's thingy . Then i bochap . This crazy avanders donno why must provoke gail de lehs . Go idk machiam i his stead liddat . -.- ...... Crazy .

Actually th whole thing is like last time de thingthong . Except this time is different person and i dont like this avanders -.- . LMAO . How weird . I actually dreamt of this two . Maybe god dont want me dream of andrew . Then go think of some other guy and put it in my dream . Urgh . Shenjingbing . LOL :D

Now i shall end my post . HAHAH !