Saturday, January 31, 2009

Told you i today gonna have three posts . Lol . No mood . Lol . Sian . Today is really such a boring day . Wtf . Tomorrow sunday already . Then monday again . Urgh . Hate weekdays oh so much . I MEAN IT . I HATE IT ALOT ):

So irritated lah . Hate everyone in this whole entire globe . Urgh . Stupid stupid stupid . SITUPID . Tohqianyu , you go and die lah . Whole life only know how to pangseh . Say yes yes yes on th phone . Never come also never say really cannot come already . Yesterday still tell me one hour only . I hate you lah . Better fuck off from my life lah . Only know how to gimme false hopes . Urgh . Everyone be judge lah ! HOW MANY TIMES SHE PANGSEHED ME ALREADY . Zzzz .... Hate you hate you hate you -.- .

My parents another freak . Walao . I know spencer more cute than me . I know im very easily irritated . I know i suck like no one's business . But im still their fucking daughter right . Why they so byers one . Spencer is always fucking first in their heart . Spencer want this , they immediately do . I want this , i still machiam have to beg them then they let me . Its so fucking unfair you know . Take just now for example , tv nothing to watch . I go youtube watch bleach lor . Zzz . I only watch second episode only you know . Havent even finish . My mother say i use computer soooooooo long . Zzz . Then keep scolding me . So pekchek i just stormed up into my room . I took my chair and ran away . Then she still scold me . I DAMN PEKCHEK LAH . WALAO EH . DONT LIKE ME YOU CAN JUST THROW ME AWAY LAAAAAAAA . -'- !!!!!!

I'm a loner . Come near me and i'll eat you .
People hates me , i also hate people .
Yeah , i've got no one t talk t .
Thats me ...