Saturday, January 24, 2009

YAWNS . Im so bored . Urgh . Chinese new year sucks . Its so boring . I wanna go out , people pangseh . I think i've said it alot of times . Qianyu . Qianyu . QIANYU . QIANYU PANGSEHED ME . LOL . ( I know youre gonna burst when you see this . Hahaha . ) Gahhhhhhhs . Yesterday ask me go follow her buy shoe . Then i said hougang cause i wanted t ddr . So she said she confirm time with me at night . Then she say she donno . SOOOO , i suggested 12.30pm . Next day i have t call her t ask her cause she dint reply . Gahs , but when i call her , she still said she donno . After awhile , she smsed me say 2pm can anot . Walao so late . 我要睡觉啦。Urgh . Then she pushed it forward t 1.30pm . So i said okay . Walao eh ! That was around 11.30am . I 12.30pm called again t ask her t bring her timezone card . Her fooking brother say she not in . Then she suddenly smsed me say she cannot go cause later got reunion dinner . EXCUSE ME . I ALSO HAVE . DINNER IS AT NIGHT NOT AFTERNOON . SO WHY IN TH AFTNN CANNOT GO OUT . No link at all can -.- . Nevermind . Actually quite used t it already . Toh qian yu only know how t pangseh . But weekdays you ask her out , she sure can de . Only weekends . Pangsehkia . -.- . Cause she weekdays alot of excuses -.- ....

Used th time t audi . I was audi-ing since 1pm liddat till 3.15liddat i think . Idk . Very bored lah . Audied with jiejie . Gahs , she so pro lah . Keep saying her rust already . So fake lah . Lol . I never chance , she got chance . Of course she win . I donno how t chance . I know lah , but damn lousy . Lmao . Before playing with jie , went t play with some random people . They all bomb me by chancing 6 . But guess what , i always ended th first or second place . LOL . Cause i never chance . So i only missed like 2 or 3 times . While they down there miss donno how many million times . HAHAHA ! No one asked you to chance . LOL . Sian , audition why so stupid ;x Put c6 . Urgh . Then those noobs how siah . 没有为他们着想。LOL . Really mah , im one of th nooobs . Sian .

I wanna die at home already . Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnns . I am so sleepy . Idk what time i slept yesterday . Sure early de . LOL . But i also woke up early . Urgh . 9am -.- ... So early lehs . I wanna sleep now . SLEEEEEEP . I keep wanting t sleep you know . Whats wrong with me . My body seems t be shutting down very easily . Im not enthusiastic in ANYTHING . Really , NOTHING you know . Urgh . I miss fion and benben le . LOL . I know qianyu jealous lah . Lmao . Cause i just talked t her . LOL ... So nothing t be jealous . I wanna change skin again -.- . Sian . Donno change t what . Urgh . Bored . Byebye . LOL . I go find skin .