Tuesday, February 03, 2009

back . I had a super great heart attack. First thing , my mother came back home . First thing she did was check my phone bill . Yeah , i checked it yesterday . It burst . Yeah . Phone calls -.- . Zzz . I thought she'll let me go la . Then she very noisy . I super scared. Cause of leo . And joy and andrew . I quickly deleted all my messages . Then got scolded by mother lor . Zzz .. I was thinking my brains out of how t get back my phone . She told me confiscated for 6months . Omg . I faint let her see . But she still gimme back after some time later . I have a sweet tongue ;D heheh . Kidding . I suck at cheering people up la -.- . Lol . Heng heng heng .

Tell you something . Th first person who came into my mind when my phone was confiscated . I immediately called meiyi and asked her t gimme leo's number . I kept thinking of what t do until my head also crack already . He dint even reply meiyi . Then nevermind . Th moment i got back my phone i logged in msn and told him that my phone was not confiscated . He dint even reply . What th hell . He dont give a fucking damn . I also doubt he's true . Hais . What th hell was i even thinking . He rather plays his damn dota than t chat with me . He rather watch bleach for th whole entire day than t pei me . Yeah , i told him i dint mind . But he so stupid , thought i really dint mind . Urgh . Why are boys all so fucking stupid . Make my blood vessel burst . Yesterday also same. After his stupid dota , he said he wanna sleep . Then i ask him go sleep . Then haven't reply me , then went off . He dint even said goodnight or a simple goodbye . Sigh . Idk what t do. Really . He dont know how i feel . He only cares bout himself . When he's sick of me , he'll dump me . Im used t it . Its only been one day . I also donno what i was thinking yesterday too . Hais .
why cant you show just abit of care.
Just abit. I'll be contented ..
I want a relationship that can last.
I dont know what th hell am i doing ..

What now . I also donno . I bet he is still watching his bleach . Sigh . Nevermind then ...