Thursday, February 26, 2009

BOOOOOOOO :D:D Yesterday chatted with Benben on MSN till 1amplus . So uber cute lah he ! Hahahaha . We were like having some debating . LOL . He and his dumb logics . Too bad he's a dumbo . Of course dumb lah ;X LOL ! No lah , he smarter than me de lehs . (:

Woke up today at 6.20 . I only have 5hours of sleeep . Exactly 5hours . Roars . So tired . Reached school i kept yawning . YAWNNNNNNNS ._. Had normal lessons . Darryle is ( you should know what i wanna say right. ) CRAZY (: Recess played psp . Darryle also . People kept thinking we were challenging . -.- . Dont be siao . I challenge with him ? I'm giving him fress exp in that case . NO WAY MAN . LOL . Then he said he wanted to download th Black Square version . I said i want . HE BLEAH ME ! Roar . So not fair de . LOL .

After recess was CCA period . We did nothing . Was suppose to watch some movie de . But inthend th donno what thing cannot work . I ended up sleeping for 1and th half hours . LOL . So shiok . I almost drop on th floor though . Cause th table too hard . And i was already nearly going to dreamland . LOLOL ;D . Woke up , then went to have lunch . Played psp all th way till it was dance time . 3.30 -.- . 4.30 went home . Slacked . Till 6plus i went to bathe , then went outside my house to see marcu's baby dog . SO ADORABLE ! :D:D:D I LOVE HIM SO MUCH LAH ! I meant th dog . Its a HE . (: His name s called RANDY . So cuteeeeeeeee ! XD .

I WANNA LEARN GUITARRRRRRR !!!!