Wednesday, February 04, 2009

LOL. IM BACK AGAIN -.- . I wonder how many backs do i have . Until i die i guess =p . Heheh . I slept !! I did i did . I actually dont want de , then i was lying on my bed , listening t songs , plus th cold cold aircon , made me close my eyes . HAHAH . I slept for 2hours plus , and was woken up by my kuku maid . So irritating . I wanna have nice sleep also cannot . My dogs another one . Super noisy . And th stupid home phone . Its damn irritating la can . Spencer got own phone . I also got . If my parents wanna contact us just call our handphone what . Zzz . Then keep ringing ringing . Until i super pekchek i stormed out of my room screaming away like a mad woman t my stupid maid . LOLOL .

Ate dinner . I dint really ate anything that was on th plate actually -.- ... Went for tuition after that . Sian . All of a sudden i was interested in history . LOLOL . I meant reading it . Not doing some stupid assignments . Came back home , watched tv then went online . Yeah , that damn guy whole day dint talk t me . I also dont bother talking t him . Wasting my sms . Wasting my time -.- . Zzz . I dont know what he wants . Who cares . Maybe he has too many girls t entertain . -.- . LLZJ , hell you go -.- ....

I checked my nuffnung thingy thingy thong thong . Then hor , i caught someone who came my blog so many times . You should know who you are hor . I one day only post at most 3times . He came my blog 9times . Wah , must clap hands for you . LOLOL . came 9times , one tag from you also dont have . Dont want talk nevermind , tag also dont give . I also dont give a damn t you le la . Zzz . Still got alot of people ran away without tagging too . Nevermind , i was kind enough t leave them a tag ;D hahah !!

To stefan g.laogong :
HELLO ! YOU SEE ! I SO NICE -.- . LOLOLOL . i also got write for you , LMAO . thanks for smsing me everytime im bored ;D HAHAH . thanks for entertaining me with your stupid tricks . HAHAHAH . You this idiot. Takecare of yourself okay ;D love you loads stefan idiot ;D HAHAHA . We're quits once again . WAHAHAHAS . IM EVIL ;D


You :
You can go fuck your stupid dota for all i care . Idiot , go t hell okay (: