Sunday, February 08, 2009

Yays , im back again . Hahahas . My blog rocks right ? Everytime got post de (: Hahahahs ! Nothing to do mahs . -.- . Hahahahas . GUESS WHAT . I SLEPT AT 4.30am yesterday . So kuku . I finished doing my blogskin . WAHAHAHA . Finally i found one . Though not so perfect . Still at least found one thats acceptable mahs .

Was chit chatting with Jerome & Taochin on MSN and Jianann kor & Christopher on PHONE yesterday . Th Jerome abit mad mad one ._. Lol , dontcare . And KORKOR . LOL ! HE IS FOREVER GUAILAN ! GUAILAN GUAILAN! LOL . Talk to you can vomit blooooooooooood . YAH ! I was talking to him yesterday , suddenly my mouth got bloood . Im not kidding . See lahs , jianann got some black magic. So evil lor .

I did my blogskin till 12plus yesterday night i think . I starting importing my other part of my history . Stupid , it took so uber long . Now my march history is GONE . Idk what to do -.- . Nevermind . There are alot of pictures . Somemore is SE phone take one . So it'll be very lag . Nevermind . I waited for th damn thing till 2plus . Still havent finish . I gave up . Then went to bed . Suddenly christopher sms me . So started smsing him . LOL .

Nice time talking to him :D LOL . He seemed to have really changed into a different person -.- ... Hahahs , nevermind , liddat nicer :D Then he keep singing song . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . He can go become singer already . Why he never go singapore idol . LOL ! Underage . LOLOLOL . Hahahahs . So sad my current phone cannot record . If not i record his voice already. Hehoha ;D

Then he gimme bomb siol . Scare me . Lol . I think think think think think .Think until . I accepted him . Aiya . Dont say i hong lahs . I really not working out with th other guy what . I 5days never talk to him , he one thing also never say . Never even sms me . He love me ahs ? Crazy . Tell him go die lahs . What's his problem man . -.- . I'm not honging okay . -.- . I dont hong . (:

Christopher Ng .
Hahaha :D Lets start all over again :D
I KNOW YOU LOVE ME , I LOVE YOU TOOOO (:
LOLOLOL ~
080209 is loved !