Friday, April 25, 2008

Hey .
sorry , i long time no post le .
cos exams coming . & i have got no time to post .
This will be th last post until my exams are over alrights .
Today , Tracy meii , joy honeystead , xueying sweetheart , joey jie , qianyu jie , fion supertwin & weiqi came to my house ._.
always come my house flood me ._.
nvm . had a great time with them wor .
i took alot of pictures .
but i lazy upload them .
but most of it is in my fs , can go see if you want .
Enjoy ~!


Sweetheart feels so blessed being kissed by me & honeystead <3


Eh eh eh ~
I feell blessed tooo ~~!!<33


WOOTS ~
now its honeystead's turn .
weeees ~


I love my girls alright x3333333
From bottom to up .
From left to right .
Me , joy honeystead , xueying sweetheart .
Qianyu jie , Tracy mei , Fion supertwin .
Joey jie , Weiqi .

Told you i love my girls ((:


Some extra picture ._.


Me&honeystead .
i love my honeystead toooons .


me & honeystead appearing agn~~
Hahahaas !