Friday, April 18, 2008

Tired day =\
stupid npcc .
i nearly died .
zzz. some CI ( its better not to say th name) made us do pushup .
and he is like disturbing us can .
tell us do 5 .
we do alr , then he say we never ask for permission .
then we ask alr , he say timer never say ask .
then timer ask us ask le , we ask permission le , he say we not loud enough .
omfg . like my whole face red alr can .
damn him .
& from then on my mood damn dulan .
everytime see th CI feel like slapping him sial .
then my FT also another crazy person .
rmbed i said my psp was confiscated ya ?
i got it back today .
with joanne ._.
aft that she say its my last warning .
WTF . then whats my first & second warning then ?
zzz . aim me aim me aim me .
very nice to aim meh ?
last time i cut my fringe SO SHORT alr you still tell me to clip .
i donno is your eye or your head got problem .
cannot see or cannot think sial .
sians . then today in class honeystead no bring mathstextbook .
so i haoxin share with her los .
then i was discussing th question with her .
cos my method same as her la .
that crazy misslatha , tell me shutup .
still infront of so many peepo .
WTFOOK .
i also donno why she scold me .
then she continue : just shutup .
EH , I TALK NO ONE CAN HEAR ME ONLY HONEYSTEAD CAN .
EVEN MY HONEYSTEAD TH VOICE LOUDER THAN ME SHE NEVER SCOLD.
SCOLD ME . WTFOOOOOOK .
NOT AIM ME IS WHAT .
damnit . really didnt had a good day today .
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !?!?!
nvm forget it ._.
thend .
lol . dont want write le . bye .
ohya . one more thing .
I AM NOT CUTE/CHIO ! TYVMMMMMM!!!!!!