Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sorry for not posting .
i dont think i am able to post for th next 2 weeks or so .
cos of exams .
damn yeah ? hackcares .

sunday
- had tuition in th morning .
- slacked in th aftnn .
- went heartland to get some things at night .

monday
nothing really happened la .
same old day ya ?
miss latha didnt come .
so maths remedial was cancled ! WOOTS (:
then aft that went to tuition .
god , cher damn strict .
first time see siol (:
then went home los ?

tuesday
had my 2.4retake .
I PASSED . heng siol .
still fail , i am going to kill myself ._.
lolol . and my shutter run better timing than before .
yayays !
was damn tired .
so heng didnt faint (:
cos got water beside me .
hahahhaas . my pengyou de of course .
then passed le los .
aft that finished le had art .
1period of art . did digital art . nothing much then .

today
went to sci center .
hahaahs .
before that psp confiscated .
zzz . forget it . i tmr take it .
anw , some kpokia nothing to do must kpo my daiji .
boliao . hate you can .
& i mean it bodoh .
talk cock infront of me .
just shutup lar .
sci center was fun .
hahahahs . did th model thingy .
then went to mac .
kaiwen & fion treated me (:
thankyou guys !
cos i didnt bring wallet .
hahahahas. ily larrhhs !
then didnt go tuition .
cos tired . i sat then go .
currently arguing with someone .
zzz . nvm lar . kpokia .
one thing to remember : I AM FOREVER HATING SPIES .
my family alr got 1 spy .
its alr enough . i dont need another one in my schl .
i tell you , another half year , and youre gone in mylife .
I WILL SAY BYE IN VERYVERY ADVANCE (:
BYEBYE !

This pictures are from saturday till today .
slowly look (:
& happy 1yr laogong !
made a new gan (:
hope we will last long , joy honeystead (:










fion emo (:

xueying fion me.
BEBE.
me & fion .

Fion me .
ME kaiwen fion
kaiwen & fion
qianyu (:

back view (:
joanne fion me







Hear no evil .
see no evil .
say no evil .
HAHAHAS!