Friday, May 16, 2008

annabelle laogong came to my house today .
so fcuked up when she wanted to left.
cos of someone by th name of tanguoliang .
really lors . zzz !?!?
actually i didnt even know what th hell happened .
laogong wanted to disturb him .
see his reaction . inthend his reaction so hiong i tell you .
hiong until gangs are involved -.-
wtfook . now what i also donno .
who was talking to me just now i also donno .
He smsed me said i was mad , ltr i tio hoot .
i dont even think you care .
i tio hoot , i die , i commitsuicide i dont even think you would know .
i told him it was merely a joke .
still continue talktalktalk , crapcrapcrap .
STILL I DONTKNOW wth HE TALKING .
so i played on lors .
you want to call your 100plus people come yys find me ?
come larhs . i scared ? no i dont .
cos i didnt even do anything wrong .
& if you do come my blog & read this post , btr dont scold me.
ccb . still scold me xialan -.-
you ah hai siol . roars .

sorry if anything offended you .
mood not good .
bye .