Friday, May 16, 2008

My annabelle laogong told me to do this worrs :DD

Name 20 people you can think of right now. Dont read the questions until you have named 20 people. At the end of this, choose 5 people to do this. Its not in order.

1.Annabelle
2.Cassandra
3.Joy
4.Angela
5.Delin
6.Marcuskerh
7.Liyang
8.Benjaminchew
9.Benson
10.Felicia
11.Guoliang
12.Crystal
13.Fionseetoh
14.Kaiwen
15.Sammie
16.Trudy
17.Charmaine
18.Irina
19.Jeeyang
20.zhengjie

How do i meet 14 ?
Kaiwen
Yuyingsecschl :D


What would you do if you never have met 1 ?
Annabelle
My life would be boring like hell .
I'd rather die .


What is 9 & 20 dated ?
Benson & Zhengjie
How can it possibly be ?
1. they dontknow ea'other .
2.Both are boys .
3.One is my sir , th other my gandaddy -.-


Will 6 & 17 date ?
Marcuskerh&Charmaine
ER ?! They dontknow ea'other . & if they really do know ea'other & date , i'll be th first one to laugh :D


Describe 3 .
Joy
Pretty,crazy,cute&humorous :DD
My forever honeystead x3


Describe 7 .
Liyang
Cute&funny .
My qing ai de didi :D

Do you know any of 12's family members ?
Crystal
Yeah . I know her brother&hermum :D


What would you do if 18 confesses to you that he/she likes you?
Irina
Ridiculars .


What language does 15 speak?
Sammie
Supernice&chim english xD


Who is 9 going out with?
Benson
-.-!! Again him .
How i know . Surely chiobu lai de :D


How old is 16?
Trudy
13 ,

When is the last time you spoke to 13?
Fionseetoh
Just today :D

Who is 2's favourite band/singer?
Cassandra
Noidea .


Would you ever date 4 ?
Angela
Shes alr my sweetheart .
No need to date .

Would you ever date 1 ?
Annabelle
Agn , no need to date .
Shes my hubby alr :D

Is 19 single ?
Jeeyang
Yeah , i guess =x


Would you ever be in a relationship with 11 ?
Guoliang
no !!!

School of 3?
Joy
Yuyingsecschl.

Where does 6 live ?
Marcuskerh
serangoon .


What is your fave thing of 5 ?
Delin
His sense of humour .

Have you seen 2 naked ?
Cassandra
NO !


Next person to do this survey :
1. Cassandra
2. Crystal
3. Charmaine
4. Irina
5. Cindy