Monday, May 19, 2008

Went Ps today .
With meiyi . lol ? w/e .
Then before tht went to th schl's art exhibition .
Sian bodoh . But was entertained by JasonChua .
Hahahas ! & some of Jonathan's silly-ness .
Hahas ! Then talktalktalk .
Ate mac as usual -.-
god , i am sure i am superduper fat by now bodoh -.-
Then see see look look los .
Sometime later sweetheart called .
Asked where i was , told her i was at ps she said : HUH ? steady boh .
I was like : erh ? yah ? where you ?
She said she coming to ps , ask me whether i wanna go bunk anot .
I was like -.- Now then tell me . of cos cannot lur .
& i was superduper tired . My eyes nearly closed while walking .
Aft tht , home sweet home :D

I am super afraid of whats going to happen tomorrow .
Nvm . Tomorrow's things tomorrow then think .
Anw , it alr happened & thr's nothing i can do .
Goodbye :D