Monday, May 19, 2008

Ytd , went out th whole day i guess .
Morning had tuition .
So funny . Had quite alot of fun with joey .
Th girl i said who looked like my baobeii janice .
Hahas . Then Aft tht decided to go out in th aftnn with sweetheart&honeystead .
Was like oh-so-crazy . Went to amk .
Then saw sweetheart . Then her boyf said he wanted to come .
Waited for him like so fcuking long .
I sibei pekchek i tell you .
Then i called sweetheart to call him .
Then that guy horhs , on th phone keep on say : i coming i coming .
i was like __ tmd .
Coming coming so long horhs .
Then we macham ah hai siol .
When he come , th taxi also came .
He down there keep on ask sweetheart to donno do what .
Then he angry , lastmin say dontwant to go .
tmd . i was like , knn -.- you think you who arhs . King arhs . nabei .
make us wait so long in th end say dontwant to go .
Then honeystead also very angry with sweeetheart , because of her boyf .
see la, sweetheart , your boyf so mafan siol .
NO offence lar , his attitude really sucks .
He see me where not happy siol , dont so xialan horhs .
Okay nvm .
Then go meet honeystead nor . I was like stuck in th middle siol .
Honeystead angry with sweetheart , then she like keep on pulling me to her side .
then like leave my sweetheart alone .
Sweeheart like emo lur , of cos .
Cos she & her boyf quarrel mah .
cheebong la , Go sms my sweetheart say : you go stead with your friend la since you like your friend so much , you dont need me this boyf le la .
I was like , i nearly wanted to slap him siol .
What attitude is this .
He was th one at fault . Last min say want to go amk .
Waited for him , inthend say dontwant to go .
Then now blame my sweetheart .
zzz. forget it la horhs .
In th cinema , Honeystead explained to me bout guoliang stuff .
Okayokay . Fine . i softheart :D I understand k .
Then watched "what happens in vegas" .
Super funny bodoh .
I laughed throughout th whole show .
hahahas ! But th show is still so sweet alrights .
go watch go watch !! I assure your money is worth spent :D
Alright . Thats it for now :D


7moredays ♥