Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Alright .
this shall be th last post of th day .
Im not in a really good mood now .
Whr should i start .
Today sucks luhs hor .
Tio kan by mdm armpit .
WORST DAY OF MY LIFE CAN !
Armpit luhs . I think she also mood not good want to vent anger on someone siol .
MUST PULL OUR HAIR MEH !
Lucky my skin thick enough not like baby siol .
Eh , you got face we also got face de ley !
Think what arh , our hair long you jealous uh !
Think call my mother she will treat me like a baby uh !
Teachers are all foools .
Think by calling parents th child will change ?
Think by calling parents th child will get scolded ?
Think by calling parents th child will get caned ?
Rubbish . But i dont deny tht some parents are still liddat .
Last time my parents were liddat too .
I tell you luh , parents will just find you fools irritating .
Small matter liddat also need to call . People need to work , like you fools too you know .
Think all so free come entertain your call issit .
You mamahai luhs . Dm very big uh .
Higher than us luhs . But must treat me like your baby uh !
Over my dead body luhs .

Alright , now i know why i so no mood .
Because of joannelze .
wtf is her problem bodoh . Must act cute uh ? Must catch boy's attention uh ?
I donno next time my blog got how many posts of you siol .
Today she step cute bodoh . I want to hin her alrdy luh dey .
But im kind . I WONT !
But i just cannot stand her attitude luhs .
If i take a picture of her uh , she look like those wanted people .
Ahpui . KNS can . I want to go crazy alrdy .
Mad teachers . Mad people . Urghhhzxzx ?
I still feel very happy t say tht , MDM ARMPIT , YOU LOST !
Alright . Promised this t be th last post of th day . I also expect tags(?) .
Hahas . Bye .

P/S : I look into th mirror , saw my reflection . & i nearly had a shock . Someone in th mirror , Fat&ugly . I cannot find any part of me t be fitted in th words you guys used in me . Chio ? Pretty ? Cute ? Sweet ? Maybe character wise im . But im really fat&ugly . Facts are facts. accept it . You cannot deny it , can you ?