Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Went t schl at per usual .
Smsed honey th moment i reached schl .
He call me siao ): Haha ! Nvm , I'll forgive&forget . Haha .
Then he went for PE , so stopped smsing ,
I was also going for PE . But decided not t go luhs .
Haha , anw i was having stomach cramp . So , didnt went .
Then me&sweetheart sit one corner w/ benjamin . Cowdung luh he .
Haha ! Was talking to happily , suddenly some demon appeared .
Mdm A . She went t pull my hair bodoh . & angela's . Wth is wrong w/ her ?
Whr not happy ? Nvm . I follow instructions .
Say my hair very messy . ( indeed it is ) .
Tell me t clip here& thr . Then went t buy clips . ( not my money ) .
Clip alrdy went t se tht armpit in general ofc .
She called my mum , nvm . I thought my mother will scream at me agn ley .
To my surprise , she didnt . Alright :D Armpit , you lost [:
Aft tht , BACK T NORMAL .
Aft PE , honey msged me again , Lol , he said he was super tired .
I told him i pon PE , he walao me . HA ! Bleahs ~
Was having sci lesson tht time , also in sci lab .
Donno do wht experiment , nothing de luh .
Also not some bigbig experiment . Wuliao .
Aft tht was recess . Saw Mrneo , jitao zhao luhs .
Hahas . But i know he wont catch us , anw , we're neat alright !
Btr t be safe than sorry :D
Then talktalktalk .
All crap . Had DJ max battle w/ Liyang di .
Walau he . Keep on cutting th game . Hum uh he . LOL !
Not i say de , your benben say de :D
Haha . First game i won . Second game he won . So fair luhs :D
Then honeystead smsed me . For th uniform thing .
I was pekchek luhs . Keep on asking me for th uniform .
But i dont see her when she told me t meet her .
Alrdy th 3rd day .
Finally i could give her th uniform , then nvm le lahs :D
Also , i think i've lost my ZERO08 donation card .
Crap , i have no idea wht t do ):
Nvm . Hahas . Then reached home . Ate lunch .
Watched tv . Do hw . Then end :D
Started smsing honey agn . He nonsense lahs dey (:
HAHA !

Ltr at night got tuition . Urghhhzxzxz . Sialahs .
Then tmr 715am need t be in schl ley . So early for wht luhs .
I also nvr late one . Dumb ass chers .
& wht should i do t my hairrrrr . Stupid .
Nvm luhs ! Dont see tht armpit can le . Arsehoole ._.
Hope ltr i can go online worhs . Haha .
Shall end my post now .
Takecare . Ohya , Im thinking of putting up birthday calender in my blog :D
So make sure leave your birthdays when you tag , if you nvr see your name in th calender .
Bye (: