Tuesday, June 17, 2008

omg , omg , omg , omg ):
I had a dream bout Nico Chia Yi Xian.
Omg . Cannot believe it . Th dream was so nice i didnt even want to wake up uh .
Th dream was , tht he came to my class ( i have no idea why ) . Then he was like just came in told th teacher something , then sit behind me le . I was like , AHHHHH ! LOL ! In my heart luh. Kekes . Aft awhile like i start looking at him le , cos i find it weird lah , wth is he doing in my class luh . Haahaa .
Then Teacher i think say got group work , so since nico sat behind me i have to turn behind so he is my group member , with another couple ( so called ) . Then i totally donno what to say , i was speechless (?) . LOL !
Only aft awhile we started talking , still we were not talking bout th work , was talking bout our lives & so on . Things like this luhs . Suddenly he asked me for my phone , then i dont want to give him , you know what he said ? He said , wahlau eh , someone got boyf le dont dare show me . Your wallpaper you&yourboyf right ? I replied : WTH ! I nvr talk pictures with boys de can !! NO BOYF CAN! Omg . I didnt even think bout anything and i said tht . Then nico started digging in his pocket . Took out th picture i took with him months ago . I WAS UTTERLY SHOCKED !!!
I mean , we broke right ? how come he still keeps tht picture ? somemore we took th picture using a phone . He actually went to print it out . Omg . My feelings tht time was messy alright .
I told him , omg , you still keep th picturee . He just nodded his head & looked somewhr else alrdy .
Suddenly , so qiao you know , i had camp th next day . It was th whole lv camp lahs . Agn , i donno why nico was with us this bunch . aiya nvm . We went tgt lahs . Cos my other friend didnt come for th camp . Another one pon , th other one sick . wteff . qiao until i nearly fainted . Nvm . Since he is th only one i know quite well , i went with him . Then we had to sit like one row one row one row . Me & nico sat th very first row . Cos teacher wanted to perform something . I didnt know it was so digusting ( sci stuff obviously ) , then i went so close to nico i grabbed his hand (!?!?!) . OMG ! I was shocked in my heart , but he didnt defend . So i didnt care . Then i moved my chair nearer , cos th stupid teacher showing like donno what lah , cut guinea pig body or what crap lah . Then like soooooo digusting . I shou bu liao , i go hide my head & leaned on his shoulder . OFMG !! AHHHHH ! Still he didnt defend ! THEN NVM ! LOL !
Aft tht , i think was bathing time or something . & th toilet is unisex one , only have 2 toilets =.= .
we had to wait so long . & we didnt know until th message was passed down , me & nico was like th third last or something ley ! wait so long .
Then we started talking agn . This time i donno we talk until what , he held my hand . OMG ! & not hold my hand cos he wanted to kill me or any bad intention . It was .... you know lahs .
Then I really didnt know what to do eh . Then wtf . Another siao one . Nicholas( i dont even know how he came to my dream ) , When it was nearly my turn to go into th toilet , i was nicholas' mum , he immediately screamed : SHANETTE ! Come come come ! ( like i was some kind of dog liddat ) . I didnt want to go de lo . Then she go ask someone to come & push me . Uber paiseh can -.- Then nvm . You know what she said !! Made me flare . Go and say me & weiren(nicholas' older brother) dont separate uh ! EFFFFFU!Invr talk to him only in genting ! WHAT SEPARATE ! Then nvm , i ran back to nico . Cos what rubbish lah ! NONSENSE ! My turn to bathe le , then i donno why they give me one raincoat (?) . Lol . I didnt know what to do w/ it . I ask nicholas mum lah , she just told me to put it aside ? LOL . Then i also ask her issit change new clothe or what . She told me to wear new one . Then i took out one purple stripe dress( those short one luh ) . Then i came out . saw nico , Cos we went in tgt ( rmb got two toilets . ) OMG . He wore th purple stripe teeeeeee ! SO QIAO !?!?! I go and poke him siah ! I say : COPYPIG ! LOL ! HE say : you copy me lah , i come out first ley ! I say : No ley , is because i bathe long ! I went in first ley ni chao !
Hahas . Aft tht we like couple liddat siah . Look like lahs .
Liddat so nice ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . Th stupid maid& my brother stomped into my room & make me wake up . WAHLAU ! I DONTWANT T WAKE UPPP .

I wished for it to be real .
I just yearn for a beautiful fairytale to happen .
Is it tht hard to come true ?
Then ytd , mummy bought a nintendo wii . LOL . So cute siah th game . I kept on laughing . Cos i thought it was a game like sit down and play de mah . How i know still have to show actions . Xiao si ren le lah . Then i played tennis , Keep call boh ball ! LOL ! Cos i cannot see lah dey . Haha . Then play bowling next . First try niah ley ! I double strike le , & also spare alot of times . My mummy behind me keep on say , i super pro -.- Your head uh . Lousy like hell can :D
Hoho. Then played boxing -.- th stupidest game EVER . Wth . Anyhow box box box. I also donno i boxing who . I boxing air or i boxing my opponent siah ! DIAO ! Haha . Aft tht played golf . Zzz. Can sleep lah tht game . I 2 strokes hit th ball into th hole le . My brother took 11strokes to hit th ball in . Still call himself an intermediate golfer . Sure boh ? LOL !
Liddat only lahs . Ltr Might post agn . Cos i donno what i'll do ltr :D
Takecares kids/teens/adults !
ILOVEBANGBANGTANG !
ILOVE149515 !