Friday, July 04, 2008

BOO . Like finally im back .
Heh . I miss th computer toooo much .
I nearly went insane , REALLY .
Th feeling so horrible . Like drug addict liddat . LMAO .
Imisshoney too can . Trying not t miss him .
Die also not my problem xP .
Who tell him take so long reply me .
Aiya , he got his baby t pei him luh .
Nvm derhs . Someone said i look like angela from th back .
Diao ? And said i was only taller by 2cm . Indeed i taller than her by 2cm :D
Hoho . Sians . In schhl . Like nothing t do liddat lo ?
MIsslatha didnt come t schl today . (?)
I think uh , but i saw her in th morning lo . Nvm . NO maths xD
Yoooohoooo . But i was so free i nearly slept . Haha .
Th maths period didnt do anything mahs , then got sleep awhile luhs .
Cos no mood tht time . Sigh . This week emo week sial .
Like everyday also no mood . Cos i couldnt contact anyone .
so thr was no one t entertain me .
Im trying t learn shuffle . My clique learning :D Hoho .
Imisssihuijie too ): Like quite long no talk t her le (?) . LMAO .
Butbutbut , wht i miss most most most is . MY MSN&MY HANDPHONE ):
Heard from my mum Christopher smsed me last night .
Diao ? Its like i had 6th sense or something .
I was talking bout him in schl today . Then when i came back mummy talk me christopher smsed me . Tiochua bodoh .
Nvm , but he is stupid can . Also before tht thr were alot of annonymous smsing me can .
Siao can . Also alot of annonymous callers . Wtf . Irritating .
Then since my mother held my phone , she helped me reply . Wtf again .
Ehhhs . Guyyys . I dont end my sentences with .... So many fullstops .
If you see so many fullstops hor , means not me lerhs :D
Hoho . & im not a twit can ! I write PROPER english xD
Haha ! Maybe going out ltr at night with sweetheart&supertwin .
Not sure . I dont feel like going . Cos i want t use th comp . I miss th computer too badly ):
Swtheart i everyday also see one . ZZ . Nvm luhs .
Just t kill time , i shall go . Tonight , i'll go online again .
Stupidhoney . Still dont reply hor , 我杀了你啊!:D
Shall end my post here . Bye .