Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Rahhhhhs . Ive no moood t post alright .
Shall not be posting until th day my mood gets alright D:
Sigh , im dying man . Iwant back my freedom ):
Shitshit .
Sigh , who can tell me how can i possibly get back my freedom ):
Ohgoshhh . I want back my freedom .
I really do ):

Should i make a birthday party ?
Rahhs . For what siol . Also donno who t invite .
Know who t invite also donno wht t do .
Rahhs . I cannot online looong . I cannot wait till sat&sun .
Sigh . Im going t have donno wht cip thing .
Rubbish . I think im going t tire myself out . Howhowhow .

Imissmyoldlife .
I really do ):
How can i get it back ):
Ohggooosh . IMISSOLDLIFEEE .
Sorry , i've alr gone insane .

Ohmygod . How can i liveeeee . Rahhhhs . Now schl also no stay back .
Stupid . Come back home so early i also donno do wht .
Aft all ive done hor , then nth t do lerhs .
Ohgoooood . Nvm . IM mad . Gone bonkers .
End here .
bye .