Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy birthday Krystal :D
Happy birthday Zena :D
Happy birthday t MEEEE :DDDDDD

Hohos . Many people birthday today huhs .
Hahahahaaaas :DD
Im proud t be one of them xD
I got a call midnight , :DDD A greeting . he was 1min late . Hahahaa . Nvm its alright .
I also got a wish from AndrewHoney . Hohos ? It was super nice :D
He gave me a cake ! HAHAS :D
Then alot of people , which im not sure they know my bday anot .
Greeted me . I had a shock can . Hahahas !
But thanks for all th wishes yeahs .

But . I was right bout , something's going t happen tday .
Guess what ? MdmAmrit . Caught me again .
Zzz . I really give up , this time i gave way . She caught my hair , when last time she said it was acceptable . Nvm . I dont wish t make it into a big matter .
Went into th toilet , i complained bout her in chinese . soo heng . But abit english , then suddenly she came in & i donno . So one senior tapped on my shoulder then i realised .
Redo my whole hair . I totally changed my style ._. Just for this stupid DM . Nvm .
Then went into th class .
You know what i got ?!
EYERRRRRRRRRRRRR , SOOOOOOO CUTEEEEE .
Thats what people gave me .
Zzz . Then i was like , tmd , SO NERD YOU TELL ME CUTE . Go mati lahs .
Then all say , cute lahs please ._. you should use this hairstyle .
Anw , im . Cos i dont wish t keep getting caught . Its stupid . DAMNDAMN stupid .
& i had enough can .
I am super duper duper duper tired today . Really . &&& th weather .
Today , SO COLD . So nice t sleep . & first period was PE .
no PE cos raining . And then it became free period .
So , i slept awhile . SO COMFORTABLE :DDDDDDD
Heees . But awhile only , because th class like monkey . Raaahs . Noisy like hell .
Thenthen , woke up alr , not so tired .
Can study :DDD Yays . Hahaaas .
But it was all lectures . Rahs .
Nvm , sitll listen . Im guai alright .
Aft schl . 8sisters went t my house .
They want t celebrate , me & tracy & fion's birthday .
My birthday's today .
Tracy birthday's on fri .
Fion birthday's on mon :D
Hahahaas . So celebrated tgt lohs .
I donno why suddenly i emo ehs . Walao ?
Donno , super sudden . Then honeystead ask me , Mydear , ni xing qing bu hao uh ?
Then i nv reply . Cos . I didnt bother talking .
Then walking t my house that time , they super noisy , & walk super slow .
Then i shou bu liao , cos im walking behind ._.
I quickly run t th front ._. LOL !
Then i was like walking so far apart from them .
Nvm , No mood . So dont care , keep walking .
Then reach home . More irritated by them .
All scared my big dog outside . Then honeystead most irritating one .
Keeeeeeep pullling my unniform . & it wasnt tucked in . &&& it was ALR very messy !
Then i shouted at her , Lol . she not happy . Lol . I know i guailan lahs . Nvm . That moment only.
hehes . Walao . Immediately all ran up t my room -.- !?!?!?!
MAKE ME EvEN MORE PEkCHEK .
Cos , i havent step into th house can !!!!
Raaahs . nvm . They went up , i super hungry , didnt ate from last night till lunch time .
I go take lunch le . Hahaa . I keep callling them t come down .
But all donno die whr le .
Then idc , they dontwant come down not my problem .
Eating that time , i very ... Haiya . IRRITATED LAHS .
So just like pekchek pekchek look .
I was th first t finish . So i went up t bathe .
Aft tht , went into my room .
So chaotic . Ohmygod . My eyes really dropping that time .
Plus th aircon in my room . OHMYGOD .
at tht time , my mood alr much better le .
Then was camwhoring .
Pictures weekends then put . I super lazy , cos rushing for time =x
ard 6 liddat they go le .
Aft tht , dinner le went for tuition . URGGHHH .
Im really dying can . So tired . Then now posting . Im falling asleep .
This post . It taking me forever t post ._. Nvm . I'll continue typing . Hahaaaa .
Alrightalright . Shall end my post now . Super tired .
BYEBYE :DDDDD